Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6..... already?!

Are we really 6 weeks in already? Is this really the halfway point? Wow!

Here's my preview!
    https://www.d2football.com/glvc-week...ew-2021-10-07/

Big shake up atop the power rankings!

This is a big week for Truman, because if they can get by Missouri S&T, then they have a month of games where they'll be favored before the season finale against Indianapolis. Massey still has TSU as the #2 team in the conference, which based on actual results this season, I believe is right at this moment. Truman's road win at Tiffin is still the best win of anyone in the league this season (other than Lindenwood's road win at TSU last week).

I don't think a two loss GLVC team makes the postseason this year by anything other than earned access based on the results so far, especially since Indianapolis has two "region" losses both coming at home. So it's really up to Lindenwood and/or Truman to win out to make sure there's at least one team in the top 7.

Comment

Comment

Really impressed with Truman. After LU's performance against QU Saturday, I really don't know what to make of this conference. As an LU fan, I hope it had more to do with QU being wedged in between Truman and Uindy on the schedule.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X