Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood at UIndy

Well... I think I would've felt better about this one before this past week's performance against Quincy. If LU plays like that vs. UIndy, they're getting blown out like SBU and McKendree.

Hounds seem to hit their stride at just the right time. If Lions can keep Clinton under 200 yards rushing, I'd consider it win.
    Cool Story Bro

Hard to grasp how good uindy is. SBU game looks like it spiraled out of control. Not sure what to make of mckendree

Comment

Originally posted by D2-man View Post
      Hard to grasp how good uindy is. SBU game looks like it spiraled out of control. Not sure what to make of mckendree
      Their game vs. Mckendree turned out the opposite of what I thought was gonna happen. Not from a win/loss standpoint, but the fact that McKendree had some success running the ball but their defense was torched. Up until that game, McKendree had shown they could play a little D. It was their offense that had struggled.

Who
      Freaking
      Knows.

This year is the twighlight zone.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

U Indy playing too many youngsters. Gonna depend on how much those guys are continuing to improve. They are a talented young group but how does that match up against a more veteran team like Lindenwood? Hoping they run Clinton more in the middle than getting strung out to the edge, or at least to the boundary side of the field. U Indy passing to their TEs more this year so chance that will continue and hopefully won't waste as many deep pass attempts as last year. Meanwhile, Lindenwood gonna try to short pass them to death just like last year. If U Indy did that with passes to Clinton in the flats or screens then game over.

Comment

It probably won't matter where they run Clinton honestly. Defense hasn't really been able to slow down the run consistently this year. Offensively, LU brings a little more consistent running game than they had last year, but still have the ability to dink and dunk down the field. They don't have the Henneman anymore, who was a mismatch for anyone he played against, but TE Clint Sigg has been coming along lately. Hoping they find a way to move it on UIndy's defense who has been really good, because I don't know the Lions defense is going to slow Clinton and Stancombe down.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X