Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood at Jewell

These are the times I miss the old VSN boards when both teams were in the HAAC. Loved mixing it up with the Jewell posters. They could be an obnoxious pretentious bunch, even though they didn't have much success in the NAIA either!

I'll never forget the time after Lindenwood beat them, and I started posting various pictures of crow to the boards at an obnoxious pace. I think I got to about 30 pictures before getting banned from posting for 24 hours.

Ahhh the good Ole days!
    Cool Story Bro

Solid overall game, but it came at a cost.

Cole Dugger filling in for an injured Cade Brister, was having himself a game with over 300 yards passing, and 5 TDs about halfway through the 2nd quarter. But he took a shot to the legs as he released the ball to knock him out of the game. WR Alex Faddoul, who was originally recruited as a QB, took snaps for the rest of the game. The Lions got their running game going and played good defense through the rest of the game and cruised to a victory with their backups.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

bigsig-- Not trying to be the pessimist, but what will LU do if Faddoul goes down?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled LU View Post
        bigsig-- Not trying to be the pessimist, but what will LU do if Faddoul goes down?
        Well Cole is listed on the 2-deep this week!

Although I'm not sure how often that's updated.

If Cole isn't healthy enough to go, we've got 2 true freshman... Aiden Oerter and Carter Davis. I'm not sure which of the two Stugart would go with. I'm not real familiar with Oerter with him coming from Nebraska, but Davis put up some big numbers locally down at Eureka.

The last time Faddoul got significant time at QB was in 2016 as a freshman. In 7 games he threw for 6 touchdowns and 1 int. Not eye popping but he was a freshman and it was in the MIAA. Hoping he's a quick study if he has to play!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X