UIndy 7-0, 9-1 overall -- NCAA D2 playoffs
    LWU 6-1, 8-3 overall -- Crossroads bowl
    TSU 5-2, 8-3 overall
    MST 4-3, 6-5 overall
    MCK 3-4, 6-5 overall
    QU 2-5, 5-6 overall
    SBU 1-6, 3-8 overall
    WJC 0-7, 1-10 overall
    Pretty solid. I could see 2-4 all being interchangeable. That being said, I could also see a flip flop of 1 & 2.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

That Elwood q.b is a beast. Don't sleep on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        That Elwood q.b is a beast. Don't sleep on them.
        Cade Brister is a great player and leader. The numbers he put up he freshman year were very good. With the graduation of Metcalf, Swart, and Puricha, Brister will be the most accomplished returning QB in terms of throwing the ball (TSU's Barr is a beast running the ball).

He'll have a very good chance to build on those numbers he put up last year which which could translate into more W's for the Lions.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

How about we also make predictions on...

Offensive POY
          Defensive POY
          Rookie of the year
          Coach of the year
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

I'll make predictions on the first 2...

Offensive POY: Al McKellar- Dude is on the HH watch list. It would be foolish to consider anyone else!

Also in consideration: Henneman (LU), Barr (TSU), Knight (SBU), Rund (QU), D. Jones (MST), Matt Cole (McK), Schneider (WJC)

Defensive POY: Tershawn Wharton- Dude was a beast last year registering a total 18 TFL including 9 sacks.

Also in consideration: Seers (LU), Reeves (TSU), Tone (SBU), Chappel (QU), Lambright (Uindy), Ricco Gipson (McK), Donte Colum (WJC)
            Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
              How about we also make predictions on...

Offensive POY
              Defensive POY
              Rookie of the year
              Coach of the year
              OPOY: I'll second your choice for McKeller
              DPOY: I'm going with Sam Reeves from Truman. Been a three-year contributor and is poised for a huge breakout this year.
              ROY: Like the column mentioned, I think it's too hard to predict the new kids, so I'll pass.
              COY: Eh, it's always the coach of who you think will win the league, and I think that will be UIndy, so I'll go with Chris Keevers.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post

DPOY: I'm going with Sam Reeves from Truman. Been a three-year contributor and is poised for a huge breakout this year.
                ROY: Like the column mentioned, I think it's too hard to predict the new kids, so I'll pass.
                COY: Eh, it's always the coach of who you think will win the league, and I think that will be UIndy, so I'll go with Chris Keevers
                There are some intriguing new faces throughout the conference. I'll get into some of those names as I do the team capsules.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post

COY: Eh, it's always the coach of who you think will win the league, and I think that will be UIndy, so I'll go with Chris Keevers.
                  Apparently I'm biased with U Indy's success the last few years:

Off P of the Y: Lindenwood's Henneman (looks like a real specimen) or U Indy's McKeller (I'm McLovin him) but Clinton if McKellar gets banged up from all the guys he tries to run over
                  Def P of the Y: U Indy's Schmatz is blue collar good motor
                  Rookie of the Y: Whichever frosh OL that U Indy has to use assuming Clinton and McKeller both get 1,000 yards
                  C of the Y: The coach of whichever team beats U Indy

Like your idea of a breakout player and added it:
                  Breakout P of the Y: I'll go with whoever from U Indy's passing game makes a statement this year. QB Edwards or one of the WRs that benefit from a team that runs to set up the pass - Robinson has the size and leaps. Topper has the hands and strength. or Bentley is an unknown but athletic.

Comment

OPOY: Henneman or McKeller
                    DPOY: Lambright or Wharton or Schmatz
                    ROY: Hard to say
                    COY: Keevers or Stugart

Comment

Figured now that I've got all my research done I'd take a stab at ROY and COY.

ROY: Jeremiah Scroggins, DB, SBU
                      Very talented defensive back out of Florida who is going to get a chance as Marcu Klund tries to find the right playmakers to turn that defense around. I remember the type of player Klund was at Lindenwood, and I see Scroggins getting a great opportunity in that defense.

COY: Todd Drury: Being picked 4th in the league after a 10-2 season. QB change and coach change as the rest of the league down on him. I think the Miners have a lot coming back, enough to have another pretty good year..... unless their quarterback totally blow it, lol. Then I know nothing :)
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X