Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will U Indy respond?

Last edited by D2-man; 11-14-2021, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Lot's to unpack here. LU winning vs. UIndy was celebration worthy. The hounds have been the class of the conference for years, and were picked to win it by the coaches even with a depleted WR corpse, UIndy still had the best defense in the conference, and was still running it down everyone's throats.

I've made no bones about UIndy being depleted. Two direct quotes from my last two articles.

LU's exit from spring was a direct response to them suffering some major scares in spring camp. Big picture, it was probably the right move although it probably did cost them their first game against Angelo state in that they weren't ready for game speed after 600+ days off.

The Hounds aren't defined by a single season, they're a good program. Looking back at the season, the only "bad game" they played was vs. S&T. They really played well enough to beat everyone else. I firmly believe that Topper, Mateo, and Bell was the difference in between this team going to the ACB and going to the playoffs. Stancombe missed them as playmakers big time. Where do they go from here? Idk... they have talent on the roster and from the looks of it, seem to be doing a good job of recruiting.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

On a related note, looks like Daveon Bell is looking to play one more year as a grad transfer.

https://twitter.com/thats_d_/status/1460254084506787841

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Totally believe this. Crazy is UIndy counted more major injuries over 6 months than the total injuries they counted over the last 11 years. And had to play more true freshman this year than we could find going back as far as we could look. Original thought Lindenwood were wimps for opting out the Spring Season - we had multiple key injuries too plus McKeller out for the gun arrest or stolen TVs arrest. Now thinking Lindenwood was smart for not playing last spring.

Comment

Comment

I feel like the spring season shouldn't have been treated like a fall season. live and learn.
              Last edited by TheDog; 11-21-2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDog View Post

Totally believe this. Crazy is UIndy counted more major injuries over 6 months than the total injuries they counted over the last 11 years. And had to play more true freshman this year than we could find going back as far as we could look. Original thought Lindenwood were wimps for opting out the Spring Season - we had multiple key injuries too plus McKeller out for the gun arrest or stolen TVs arrest. Now thinking Lindenwood was smart for not playing last spring.
                How many true frosh used a year of eligibility at U Indy? I recall 6-8?

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post

How many true frosh used a year of eligibility at U Indy? I recall 6-8?
                  At least.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X