Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USI move to D1; how does that affect UIndy?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Are they fully funded at the D2 level. I only ask because I know that some glvc schools aren't.
    Their budget isn't bad. Facilities are nothing to write home about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Their budget isn't bad. Facilities are nothing to write home about.
      Football and basketball arena were amazing when built and lasted 50 and 60 years. No major upgrades on those two all those years since! Our dome is likely worth writing home about though.

twitter.com/UIndyTD/status/1358473370984194048?s=20&t=jj0IVfc0oxOYVKhN6-YZlA

twitter.com/DNJones_/status/1562520900876251136?s=20&t=jj0IVfc0oxOYVKhN6-YZlA
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheDog; 11-26-2022, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• I was not that impressed when I was there. It was really small. Am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

So they're a private with deep pockets, kind of like Lindenwood?
          i honestly dont know if they are private lol dont really pay attention to that. i have noticed that they actually care about athletics more than most d2 schools do

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post
            I was not that impressed when I was there. It was really small. Am I missing something?
            considering you are a D2 guy i dont expect you to say anything that might make a move to d1 favorable.

Comment

• cant say id be shocked if by the spring UNIDY and 5 other schools say they are moving to d1

Comment

• Originally posted by Nevadaman23 View Post

considering you are a D2 guy i dont expect you to say anything that might make a move to d1 favorable.
                Grand Valley could reclassify tomorrow and I'd say it's doable for them.

Ignoring your strawman, I'm specifically talking about the facilities. They're not special. There are three D2 indoor facilities within 1.5 hours of me that outclass that by leaps and bounds.

Comment

• Grand Valley should reclassify after the win it all this year

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X