Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FHSU recruits

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
    48 - 31 win vs Arkansas Tech. I know you will say it's not a playoff game and I will then counter by saying our season lasted longer than yours which it did. Yours was over on 11/25 ours was over on 12/2. Furthermore, you are on a 1 game losing streak and we are on a 6 game winning streak. In addition historically we are twice as good as you. The all time record between the two teams backs this up.

Opponent Wins Losses Ties win % 1st meeting
    Fort Hays State 46 20 9 .673 1925

I mean when you think about it, it has to be really embarrassing for you that the only reason you have a 2 game winning streak against us which makes your historical ineptitude against look slightly better is because you had to bring in a Gorilla alum as your coach.

I really wish it had been Hook' em who asked that question not you Peyton! :)
    That's not a playoff game u bum

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
      Freshman, never played, blew out knee. Bad time of life :(
      Injuries SUCK

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
        4I know you will say it's not a playoff game and I will then counter by saying our season lasted longer than yours which it did.
        Congrats on the playoff game; but by that token FHSU has been to the playoffs three straight years now. Maybe get back to the trash talk when you get on a current streak of your own.

Comment

Coach Brown mentioned multiple times they recruited to beat Ferris St. - and what he really meant was getting back to the playoffs they saw where they needed to improve to advance. So their focus was getting bigger lineman on both sides of the ball. They thought FHSU was undersized against FSU and they probably were especially on the offensive line.

Big names of the class are Blake Sullivan and Dalton Kuhn, both had walk-on opportunities at KU and KSU. others that should contribute sooner rather than later would be Hunter Hays, Alex Patel, and Te'Corey Tutson. Brenden Brenner is interesting, he hasn't got much for stats but his size and what FHSU likes to do with passes to the TE and FBs, Brenner could be a factor.

Hunter Brown is Coach Brown's son; so it could be a sign Coach Brown is putting down roots long term if you are one of those PSU fans who thinks your offer will ever come.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X