• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FHSU recruits

@Wallst. Scoreboard

Comment

Originally posted by IM N GUD H&NZ BEARCAT View Post
      A bit surprised that HookEmHarry didn't start a thread, but he's probably busy with other things now that his son has graduated...
      Odd scenario where the clansmen are more classy online than in person.
      Something tells me your home life is alot like the movie "get out"

Comment

The hb out of derby is the only one I have heard much about.

Looks like they definitely had a recruiting focus this season. Ol, dl, db with some local kids thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
          @Wallst. Scoreboard
          Ferris State 31 Fort Hays 21

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
            :good:

Comment

What was the score of your playoff game again?

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
                Closer than ten points! :-)
                Fifth District Normal School

Comment

SSSSSOOOOO, staying on topic. I see a couple of those kids who can contribute well within a year and definitely got some good OL help

Comment

Originally posted by stubintner View Post
                    Closer than ten points! :-)
                    Is Brown lending NW their field back for spring ball? Is it true Mel had to call him daddy to get the keys?

Comment

48 - 31 win vs Arkansas Tech. I know you will say it's not a playoff game and I will then counter by saying our season lasted longer than yours which it did. Yours was over on 11/25 ours was over on 12/2. Furthermore, you are on a 1 game losing streak and we are on a 6 game winning streak. In addition historically we are twice as good as you. The all time record between the two teams backs this up.

Opponent Wins Losses Ties win % 1st meeting
                      Fort Hays State 46 20 9 .673 1925

I mean when you think about it, it has to be really embarrassing for you that the only reason you have a 2 game winning streak against us which makes your historical ineptitude against look slightly better is because you had to bring in a Gorilla alum as your coach.

I really wish it had been Hook' em who asked that question not you Peyton! :)

Comment

48 - 31 win vs Arkansas Tech. I know you will say it's not a playoff game and I will then counter by saying our season lasted longer than yours which it did. Yours was over on 11/25 ours was over on 12/2. Furthermore, you are on a 1 game losing streak and we are on a 6 game winning streak. In addition historically we are twice as good as you. The all time record between the two teams backs this up.

Opponent Wins Losses Ties win % 1st meeting
                        Fort Hays State 46 20 9 .673 1925

I mean when you think about it, it has to be really embarrassing for you that the only reason you have a 2 game winning streak against us which makes your historical ineptitude against look slightly better is because you had to bring in a Gorilla alum as your coach.

I really wish it had been Hook' em who asked that question not you Peyton! :)
                        Hey, point taken. But as is the saying, we're not gonna live in the past right? So see ya on the field.
                        And I played for Pitt for 1 year in 88' and have mad respect for them but my heart is now with the Tigers and Coach Brown. Good things comin our way, wish you success as well

Comment

Hey, point taken. But as is the saying, we're not gonna live in the past right? So see ya on the field.
                          And I played for Pitt for 1 year in 88' and have mad respect for them but my heart is now with the Tigers and Coach Brown. Good things comin our way, wish you success as well
                          Were you a freshman at that time or a transfer? I am well aware of many of the freshman that year and your name doesn't ring a bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                            Were you a freshman at that time or a transfer? I am well aware of many of the freshman that year and your name doesn't ring a bell.
                            Freshman, never played, blew out knee. Bad time of life :(

Comment

I think Brown is still heading in the right direction. He has worked wonders out there, and I think He will keep doing so until he gets the right offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                I think Brown is still heading in the right direction. He has worked wonders out there, and I think He will keep doing so until he gets the right offer.
                                Be interesting to know what the right offer would be. A lateral move for more dead presidents? Or a move up a division as a head coach or DC? Or a move up 2 divisions as a position coach?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X