Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Div II Football Television Survey

Greetings,

I represent a media production company who is working with NCAA Div II conferences to explore regularly televising football games beginning with the 2018 season. We are gauging how much fan interest there is in watching a conference's "game of the week" throughout the entire season, even if it means your favorite team might only be televised once or twice. Would you please consider giving us your feedback by taking this brief 10 question survey? And please feel free to forward the URL to friends you know who are interested in Division II football.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VKF9QZB

Thank you,

Eric Baesel

Re: NCAA Div II Football Television Survey

I get all these weird East coast games on Direct TV like Stony Brook vs Hampton or whatever. Seems to me
    D2 games should be on if games like that are on my satellite.

Comment

Originally posted by seancom View Post
      Greetings,

I represent a media production company who is working with NCAA Div II conferences to explore regularly televising football games beginning with the 2018 season. We are gauging how much fan interest there is in watching a conference's "game of the week" throughout the entire season, even if it means your favorite team might only be televised once or twice. Would you please consider giving us your feedback by taking this brief 10 question survey? And please feel free to forward the URL to friends you know who are interested in Division II football.

Thank you,

Eric Baesel
      I'll tweet this out to help you Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        I'll tweet this out to help you Eric.
        Thank you, Brandon! It is much appreciated.

Comment

Will you share the results of your survey?
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Sure, here's the info so far.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-5TXXG8J8L/

Comment

Originally posted by seancom View Post
                Greetings,

Thank you,

Eric Baesel
                one of the things that this survey didn't address that impacts my answers is quality of the product due to past offerings from other vendors that didn't cut the mustard. sure i'd pay something reasonable to watch nwms but i wouldn't pay a nickel for feeds that routinely lose connectivity, skip, etc. either invest to do it right or don't waste our time. whether the juice is worth that squeeze is for y'all to decide obv.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  one of the things that this survey didn't address that impacts my answers is quality of the product due to past offerings from other vendors that didn't cut the mustard. sure i'd pay something reasonable to watch nwms but i wouldn't pay a nickel for feeds that routinely lose connectivity, skip, etc. either invest to do it right or don't waste our time. whether the juice is worth that squeeze is for y'all to decide obv.
                  correct sir...

Comment

The most attractive option for myself, and probably a lot of the die hards on here would be the ability to stream the gotw from an archive so we could attend games at our alma maters and watch the gotw later.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X