Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHSU spring game

Well, I thinks its safe to say we are set at QB for the next 4-5 years. Of course Mezerra looked good but the RS Chance Fuller is a gunslinger who can escape. The offense as a whole looked pretty good as well as the defense. If any one else was there and has an opinion, please post up. The MIAA better get ready cuz these boys are huntin!!!!

Re: FHSU spring game

I just noticed that Dacey Brister isn't on the roster anymore. Any word on him?

Relevant because he's the older brother of Cade Brister who is competing for the starting QB spot at Lindenwood next year.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

I was initerested as well. Truman state has him listed on their roster. Not very much information on him there though.

https://trumanbulldogs.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Comment

Hmmm... it is WAY closer to home. He was a stud like his brother. Should be a good player for them.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Comment

Hays will be the team to beat next season.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
              Hays will be the team to beat next season.

Comment

With regards to spring games: teams are playing against themselves. If they look good, it might mean the opposite side of the ball is not very good.

Comment

Chance Fuller is absolutely going to be an all-MIAA QB for FHSU - be good if he can get some snaps in on some blowout games this year.

in other news, Monterio Burchfield appears to have been 'released' from the team. That's going to sting in the wide receiver department, the guy was nails on deep sideline routes.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
                    Chance Fuller is absolutely going to be an all-MIAA QB for FHSU - be good if he can get some snaps in on some blowout games this year.

in other news, Monterio Burchfield appears to have been 'released' from the team. That's going to sting in the wide receiver department, the guy was nails on deep sideline routes.
                    Losing 'Bama' is going to hurt the wideouts for sure, not alot of size. But big at the TE position and fast young WR. Just gonna have to see. The defense has got me confused. It may be the style instead of the corps of talent

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
                      Well, I thinks its safe to say we are set at QB for the next 4-5 years. Of course Mezerra looked good but the RS Chance Fuller is a gunslinger who can escape. The offense as a whole looked pretty good as well as the defense. If any one else was there and has an opinion, please post up. The MIAA better get ready cuz these boys are huntin!!!!
                      I swear it seems like that guy has been around forever. He must be a 9th season graduate transfer dr. dr. dr. by now. Will be interesting to see if he gets a chance to play at the next level. He has the size for someone to take a flier on as a PFA.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X