Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Open

When do players start practice for fall season?

Re: Camp Open

Originally posted by Markat View Post
    When do players start practice for fall season?
    I think most start on the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
      I think most start on the 6th.
      UCM reports to camp Thursday the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by UCMfootballdad View Post
        UCM reports to camp Thursday the 2nd
        Cheaters.

Comment

http://www.pittstategorillas.com/new...?path=football

Comment

MSSU starts on the 6th also.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              Cheaters.
              Dirty rotten cheaters
              Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                Cheaters.
                Central started class today

Comment

Central started class today

Does that mean that Doug (what's his name) the basketball coach will finally reveal his 2018 recruiting class? As if it makes any difference. Hope Doug and the Mules stink it up again so we can get a new basketball coach.
                  Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 08-14-2018, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Was told that the Mules secured their last recruit (in basketball) late last week. We will have to see what comes of the season but let's not forget the season is just around the corner. It's not the end of the world if they lose in Hays but a win.....we should be 5 - 0 heading into the UCO game. Other than opening at Hays, the Mules finally get some love in the schedule as it goes Northwest, Hays and Central in consecutive weeks for folks to play. hays definitely has an advantage as they play all of the contenders at home except NW.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                      Was told that the Mules secured their last recruit (in basketball) late last week. We will have to see what comes of the season but let's not forget the season is just around the corner. It's not the end of the world if they lose in Hays but a win.....we should be 5 - 0 heading into the UCO game. Other than opening at Hays, the Mules finally get some love in the schedule as it goes Northwest, Hays and Central in consecutive weeks for folks to play. hays definitely has an advantage as they play all of the contenders at home except NW.
                      On Media Day Coach Boda was asked why they were not playing NW at Arrowhead this year and all he stated was it was a home game for them and they did not want to give up the "home field advantage". I felt the crowd was pretty even at Arrowhead last year and last minute beautiful pass by NW lost UCM the game.

I watched the end of camp scrimmage last Saturday morning and I am excited for this year!!

Comment

On Media Day Coach Boda was asked why they were not playing NW at Arrowhead this year and all he stated was it was a home game for them and they did not want to give up the "home field advantage". I felt the crowd was pretty even at Arrowhead last year and last minute beautiful pass by NW lost UCM the game.

I watched the end of camp scrimmage last Saturday morning and I am excited for this year!!

That game is senior day for UCM. That special game for players and family should be played at home in Warrensburg and not at a neutral site like Arrowhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                          That game is senior day for UCM. That special game for players and family should be played at home in Warrensburg and not at a neutral site like Arrowhead.

Comment

You left out the rest:

Reporter: But coach, you did exactly that last season.

Coach: Well yeah, and we lost. Not doing that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                              You left out the rest:

Reporter: But coach, you did exactly that last season.

Coach: Well yeah, and we lost. Not doing that again.

Good one taxman....lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X