Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIAA: Opening Day Roster Additions

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    Weird, I could have sworn all the compliance officers on the message board said he didn't have to graduate since he was "released" by MWSU?

Bearcats, you got a good one. Congratulations to Josh on the degree, and best of luck to him starting in week 2. :)

Agreed. He could lead the MIAA in rushing if NW featured him and didn't use multiple RB's.

Comment

Congrats to Caldwell on the degree. Will be interested to see how NW uses him.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Congrats to Caldwell on the degree. Will be interested to see how NW uses him.
        Probably in the backfield...I mean, he is a running back...:laugh:

Comment

why again did he leave mw? i'm sure it was discussed i just forgot
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
            Probably in the backfield...I mean, he is a running back...:laugh:
            Since he would obviously be third string at Pitt, I wondered?
            :)

Comment

That was a joke, but the site hates my phone.

Comment

sounds like a promotion
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                    why again did he leave mw? i'm sure it was discussed i just forgot

Comment

looks like some nice pickups.

Comment

I wonder if the buckmaster kid is any relation to the HS coach who has turned several local HS programs around.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          I wonder if the buckmaster kid is any relation to the HS coach who has turned several local HS programs around.

If he is, I'm guessing it's not an immediate relative.
                          Doug Buckmaster has been in the SEK/SWMO/NEOK area since at least 1995, when he started coaching Riverton.

Comment

There are a few notable guys that popped up on the MSSU roster recently.

13 LeEarl Patterson QB: FCS transfer from Arkansas-Pine Bluff. Got starting time last year at the D1 level before he had a season-ending injury. Had 957 total yards (rushing and passing) and 8 total touchdowns. It's unclear if he is going to push Sean Kelly (another newcomer) for QB1 spot or if he is just better insurance as a backup.

54 Chauncey McCaulie DT: Big, disruptive tackle from Fort Scott CC. Southern needed to bulk up on the interior DL and this guy will probably see time sooner than later.

68 Sebastian Arenas OL: Solid OL from Cisco JC. I was told at MIAA Media Day that he is almost certain to start on the offensive line. They have a good handle on who their best five guys are and they were moving guys around to find the best configuration. My guess: he'll start at right tackle.

82 Arrion Howard WR: Mystery guy. 6-foot-4 wide receiver out of southern California. Looks like he played from 15-17 at a JUCO in San Diego. Southern is thin at receiver so, a junior with collegiate experience is a good get in the late signing period.

Comment

Originally posted by NewmanAndDuquesne View Post
                              There are a few notable guys that popped up on the MSSU roster recently.

13 LeEarl Patterson QB: FCS transfer from Arkansas-Pine Bluff. Got starting time last year at the D1 level before he had a season-ending injury. Had 957 total yards (rushing and passing) and 8 total touchdowns. It's unclear if he is going to push Sean Kelly (another newcomer) for QB1 spot or if he is just better insurance as a backup.

54 Chauncey McCaulie DT: Big, disruptive tackle from Fort Scott CC. Southern needed to bulk up on the interior DL and this guy will probably see time sooner than later.

68 Sebastian Arenas OL: Solid OL from Cisco JC. I was told at MIAA Media Day that he is almost certain to start on the offensive line. They have a good handle on who their best five guys are and they were moving guys around to find the best configuration. My guess: he'll start at right tackle.

82 Arrion Howard WR: Mystery guy. 6-foot-4 wide receiver out of southern California. Looks like he played from 15-17 at a JUCO in San Diego. Southern is thin at receiver so, a junior with collegiate experience is a good get in the late signing period.

What happened with the Ross Wagers kid from Blue Valley SW? He was a monster and I was anxious to see how he looked at the D2 level.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
                                What happened with the Ross Wagers kid from Blue Valley SW? He was a monster and I was anxious to see how he looked at the D2 level.
                                I'm not sure. It could be a lot of things... I know that there was a good bit of attrition after last fall (0-11 will do that, I guess) so maybe he transferred OR it could be that he is going to redshirt.

His social media has been pretty scarce and he hasn't said anything about MOSO on twitter since announcing he was signing with the Lions last January.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X