Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW QB

I see that Coach Wright has named Freshman Braden Wright as the starting QB...looks like they wanted a lot more mobility and he has also shown to throw the deep ball pretty good. On a side note, Emanual Jones (RB) has left the team.

Re: NW QB

#freebolles

/obligatory

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      #freebolles

/obligatory
      We had to pass that to UCM

Comment

probl a white knuckle ride as he develops. sounds like an exciting player from what i read this morning in the mdf article.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          I see that Coach Wright has named Freshman Braden Wright as the starting QB...looks like they wanted a lot more mobility and he has also shown to throw the deep ball pretty good. On a side note, Emanual Jones (RB) has left the team.
          And to think that he had committed to UNK under Lamberson. AD leaves. Lamberson leaves. Changes to NW. Now starting as a RSFR. Presents quite a quandary going forward with the young talented depth at the position. A transfer or 2 seems inevitable. Last RSFR to start for NW was?

And also to think lil red gave another one of their patented practice dummy offers to him. At least he was smart enough to turn that down as well.

Comment

We have a freshman WR dressing, along with 3 freshmen DL.

As a Chiefs fan, it looks like I'll have to be patient with two teams I follow when it comes to INTs......

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
              Might be bumpy for now but assuming he grows into the role and stay healthy you guys will be set at qb especially in 21 and 22

Comment

good beginning schedule to ease a freshman quarterback into play; arguably Mo West, Wash, MO South have bottom 3rd defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

As a Chiefs fan, it looks like I'll have to be patient with two teams I follow when it comes to INTs......
                  This doesn't tell me that they aren't still top of the food chain. But it does signal that they are officially back down to earth after having that ungodly 3-4 year span with Bevins and Weitl and Yost plus a guy named Longacre. Wondering what the most feared front 4 will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                    This doesn't tell me that they aren't still top of the food chain. But it does signal that they are officially back down to earth after having that ungodly 3-4 year span with Bevins and Weitl and Yost plus a guy named Longacre. Wondering what the most feared front 4 will be this year
                    What it tells me is that RW is betting that the new redshirt rules in D1 will be implemented into the other divisions next year and guessing that players from this year will be grandfathered in.
                    Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
                      What it tells me is that RW is betting that the new redshirt rules in D1 will be implemented into the other divisions next year and guessing that players from this year will be grandfathered in.
                      What are the new rules?
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                        What are the new rules?
                        That true freshmen can play a few games and still be red shirted. That was the jest of what I got out of it.
                        Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

Just because they gave them numbers now does not mean that they will be on the traveling squad or playing.
                          Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
                              That true freshmen can play a few games and still be red shirted. That was the jest of what I got out of it.
                              Yep - play up to 4 games and still retain redshirt
                              Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X