• Show
Clear All

Re: NW QB

From my understanding Roberts has yet to practice

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
      From my understanding Roberts has yet to practice
      Shhhh...you don't know about rule 1.1.1(a) of the Message Board Code of Ethics? You don't post anything about a players status or availability to play. C'mon!
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
        Shhhh...you don't know about rule 1.1.1(a) of the Message Board Code of Ethics? You don't post anything about a players status or availability to play. C'mon!
        KMA. Lol

Comment

The intrigue to me isn't the NW QB situation, it's Caldwell vs his old team. I believe JP was quoted in the MDF that it was MW mistake to let him go and NW gain (can't find exact quote online).
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
            The intrigue to me isn't the NW QB situation, it's Caldwell vs his old team. I believe JP was quoted in the MDF that it was MW mistake to let him go and NW gain (can't find exact quote online).
            Exactly....gotta believe that the MoWest defense will be doing a little extra head hunting for Mr. Caldwell.

Comment

Point being, you don't give freshman DL numbers unless you are a little thin at the position and plan to give them reps. Maybe Key will play a part this season or the Juco transfer but it's fairly obvious we may be lacking depth. Pierce and Phillips are under-sized but max effort guys.

I'm not really concerned but did find it interesting. Wright's track record of developing the DL makes it more of a non-issue but may need young guys to develop quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
                Point being, you don't give freshman DL numbers unless you are a little thin at the position and plan to give them reps. Maybe Key will play a part this season or the Juco transfer but it's fairly obvious we may be lacking depth. Pierce and Phillips are under-sized but max effort guys.

I'm not really concerned but did find it interesting. Wright's track record of developing the DL makes it more of a non-issue but may need young guys to develop quickly.
                We are definitely a little thin and light weight on the DL this year. There are going to be RFS that are going to have to step up. Inside LB will be of the utmost importance this year in helping stop the run.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X