Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fort Hayes sucks!

Originally posted by FightnMulz View Post
    UCM gave this game away much more than the Tigers earned it. Is what it is. Win is what matters.
    Well sadly I will agree with you. I spent a good chunk of that game lamenting how Hays could recover from an opening loss in terms of rankings for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
      Well sadly I will agree with you. I spent a good chunk of that game lamenting how Hays could recover from an opening loss in terms of rankings for the rest of the year.
      Need the Tigers to keep winning; that is all I ask.

Comment

You aren't from around here, are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by FightnMulz View Post
          Need the Tigers to keep winning; that is all I ask.
          Well hopefully that game will light the fire under them, and make them realize MIAA owes no team anything. And now there are a bunch of teams out there would love to have a Fort Hays scalp to add to their collection.

Comment

FHSU did not play that well and still won the ballgame again a darn good opponent. That definitely says something about the program itself. Not that many years ago, that game just doesn't turn the Tigers way. Last year the Tigers always found a way to come back when down in the 4th quarter and this game was no different. Sure this game was more so UCM giving it away but this Tiger team knows how to win regardless.

Hopefully the Tigers make a jump from game 1 to game 2 like most teams generally do. There is a lot of talent on that FHSU roster but they need to start better and play more physical imo. Last years team was so physical and this first game wasn't quite up to par in that department imo. I think Coach Brown even made mention after the game that he didn't feel the team played physical enough. That is the Tigers calling card... out physical everyone much like Northwest has done through the years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X