Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA Injuries . . . so far

F'n BCS ... same with FBS, but envious of how much more open they are with their injury reports. :confused:

So, NW LB Ben Althoff exits the game vs cheaters MW (still remembering Lambo:tongue:) last weekend. Any updates with Althoff's status for the Ickybods this weekend?

Re: MIAA Injuries . . . so far

According to MDF, Wright said that Ben's status was unknown. Based on depth at LB, I would say they hold him out.
    Last edited by NW Normal; 09-06-2018, 05:28 AM. Reason: added comment

Comment

I've heard torn meniscus... probably 4 weeks, but that was just water cooler talk. I don't have any real insider information.

Comment

I heard it was his ACL and he was done. But similarly, that was just hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by CatsBy90 View Post
          I heard it was his ACL and he was done. But similarly, that was just hearsay.
          This is incorrect. No tears no ligament damage, he'll be back in 3-4 weeks. It'll be evaluated on a weekly basis but it's not season ending or long term.

Comment

NW also lost a starter for the season vs MoWo. Hope he gets a medical redshirt

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
              I've heard torn meniscus... probably 4 weeks, but that was just water cooler talk. I don't have any real insider information.
              This is what I heard
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-SieCU11r4

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
                This is incorrect. No tears no ligament damage, he'll be back in 3-4 weeks. It'll be evaluated on a weekly basis but it's not season ending or long term.
                Very happy to be wrong about this. I was quite sad when I heard that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X