Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Vs WU - The Moore Bowl Massacre

The team that first exposed NW last year looks to do it again. Bods D is fast, and O will be physical. BODS 2O- NW 14

Re: NW Vs WU - The Moore Bowl Massacre

The only thing physical you've seen lately is when your Dr. grabbed your balls and told you to cough.

Comment

Tds and Tears

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
        Tds and Tears
        Okay Bessie.

Comment

Ive heard the NW Dline is smaller. WU oline is big and fairly athletic. Look for them to really get it together in game 2. NW will have to rely on speed and rotating guys otherwise I think it is a mauling.

Comment

Ive heard the NW Dline is smaller. WU oline is big and fairly athletic. Look for them to really get it together in game 2. NW will have to rely on speed and rotating guys otherwise I think it is a mauling.
            To be fair, you just described what NW has always been good at. I hope the bods get it done, but your reasoning is a little off.

Comment

Dline for NW was a bit smaller for the first game. It will depend if a couple injured kids are back in the lineup. The middle of the line is a bit smaller than as of late. The LB group is pretty deep and secondary has some good players. It'll be interesting to see. If NW passes the Washburn o-line test and offense puts up more points that will really show the bar for this years NW team. NW team this year is going to have to grow as the year goes on as they are a very young team.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                To be fair, you just described what NW has always been good at. I hope the bods get it done, but your reasoning is a little off.
                I wouldnt consider their typical Dline undersized. Usually long and athletic and some stout kids in the middle

Comment

I wouldnt consider their typical Dline undersized. Usually long and athletic and some stout kids in the middle
                  They still weigh 260-300lbs according to roster even though to the eye they look a bit smaller. Roster wise if weight is accurate then they aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                    Dline for NW was a bit smaller for the first game. It will depend if a couple injured kids are back in the lineup. The middle of the line is a bit smaller than as of late. The LB group is pretty deep and secondary has some good players. It'll be interesting to see. If NW passes the Washburn o-line test and offense puts up more points that will really show the bar for this years NW team. NW team this year is going to have to grow as the year goes on as they are a very young team.
                    Defense I think will be good still. NW offense not sure. Benedict Caldwell didn't do alot last game, and OL still looks weak

Comment

I didn't realize how physically weak FH has gotten in one year. Only rushing for 3.3 yard average vs. UCM? Only 307 total yards while giving up over 500. Good thing Bolles got hurt, otherwise you were getting flat beat down.

Comment

Hunger. That's what this one is all about. Talk of "size" and "speed" misses the point. Washburn is the premiere school in the league, and has been since joining the MIAA, but for too many years now we have accepted athletic mediocrity and been left out in the cold. That has now changed. Every Bod player on the field feels this. The Washburn Dynasty of Domination begins tonight. The Big Bad Bod beat-down of opponents gets started at kick-off tonight in beautiful Yeager Stadium. Fact is, Northwest is not the Northwest of the Dorrell and Mel years. And every player in Green knows it. Sad, but true.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                          I didn't realize how physically weak FH has gotten in one year. Only rushing for 3.3 yard average vs. UCM? Only 307 total yards while giving up over 500. Good thing Bolles got hurt, otherwise you were getting flat beat down.
                          Whats that got to do with NW's 6 pm reservation for an ass whooping? Keep looking for ways to distract yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbod View Post
                            Hunger. That's what this one is all about. Talk of "size" and "speed" misses the point. Washburn is the premiere school in the league, and has been since joining the MIAA, but for too many years now we have accepted athletic mediocrity and been left out in the cold. That has now changed. Every Bod player on the field feels this. The Washburn Dynasty of Domination begins tonight. The Big Bad Bod beat-down of opponents gets started at kick-off tonight in beautiful Yeager Stadium. Fact is, Northwest is not the Northwest of the Dorrell and Mel years. And every player in Green knows it. Sad, but true.
                            Premiere? C'mon...

Comment

Defense I think will be good still. NW offense not sure. Benedict Caldwell didn't do alot last game, and OL still looks weak
                              Thanks for your irrelevant opinions. Now move on. Stop back when you have one natty, much less 6. Hayes has enough to worry about this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X