Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NW Vs WU - The Moore Bowl Massacre

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    I mean NW has had hands full with a very avg WU team. But as always our fanbase is humble in victories and defeat
    WU struck on two huge passing plays in the first half that was almost half their total yards. They needed to a hit few more in the 2nd half and couldn't quick get them there. WU will trend towards top half of MIAA this year. I don't think many teams have the dline to stop WU offense. They just couldn't get in sync.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
      WU struck on two huge passing plays in the first half that was almost half their total yards. They needed to a hit few more in the 2nd half and couldn't quick get them there. WU will trend towards top half of MIAA this year. I don't think many teams have the dline to stop WU offense. They just couldn't get in sync.
      Did they hire Tim Beck?

Comment

This is theattitude that has bled into your team. NW now has a bunch of spoiled finesse kids that steer away from a fight. At 6 pm they will have no choice, no running away. They will get punched in the mouth
        Finesse 38, Sawft 17

Comment

I mean NW has had hands full with a very avg WU team. But as always our fanbase is humble in victories and defeat
          you mean excluding you? ;) never thought of you as overly humble. oh well, you win some you lose some...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X