Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NW @ WU game thread!

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
    As an OC, it is so much easier to call plays when you are playing from second and short or third and short. The whole playbook becomes so much easier. Unlike last year, when all we could do was pass, it is easy to defense those type of teams. I really like what they are doing on the O side of the ball.
    Funny you mention this....Coach Wright said in the post game how as a DC he always preached to his players to win on first down because 2nd and short is the hardest situation to call.

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
      You must not follow Partridge, he talked about how good it was his RB was going to NW. Jerry is one of the best guys the MIAA has had in it. A real class act, a hot head, and says dumb things from time to time, but there is no other coach I'd rather share a beer with and just talk!
      "The Bearcats just benefited from a Griffon mistake" is how JP was quoted in the Maryville Daily Forum. Williamson called it a mutual dismissal. Caldwell differed. No matter to me, he's a Bearcat now.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
        "The Bearcats just benefited from a Griffon mistake" is how JP was quoted in the Maryville Daily Forum. Williamson called it a mutual dismissal. Caldwell differed. No matter to me, he's a Bearcat now.
        Mutual dismissal is a fun phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
          Mutual dismissal is a fun phrase.
          Also a great band name!

Comment

superficially seems like a da move by mw but we dk all the facts of the situation. depending how the season goes it could be weird a few yrs from now looking back in terms of how we remember him ie as a bearcat or griffon.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

He's a Trojan horse sent by Partridge who is secretly still coaching mowest remotely from a fortified bunker in the Mojave.

The 2 teams will meet in the playoffs, Partridge will step put, straighten his tie, and give the thumbs down signalling the hb to give the ball to mowest for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                He's a Trojan horse sent by Partridge who is secretly still coaching mowest remotely from a fortified bunker in the Mojave.

The 2 teams will meet in the playoffs, Partridge will step put, straighten his tie, and give the thumbs down signalling the hb to give the ball to mowest for the win.
                Ok, put the bottle down and step away from the bar!

Comment

Wright named MIAA offensive player of the week:

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2018/...?path=football

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X