X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Hays at MW Game Thread

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Pitt is not fully funded on scholarships. Most of the facilities are donated money.

Not sure why they can get people to donate 15 million dollar buildings, video boards, and stadium renovations, but can't get them to donate for scholarship endowments, or keep up on professorial salaries? The latter really pisses me off.
      Pitt fan can continuously try to sell the now brainwashed level of woe-is-me-Pitt-isn't-fully-funded gar-bahj all you want. Not a soul outside of SEKS is buying. The Pitt program has become fantastically sweet with coming up with excuses as to why they are who they are now. The beginnings of the new Pitt dates back to 2005. Waaaay before any fairytales of funding shortages began to creep into the daily. This is the niche market of D2 athletics. Not a single program in the country is giving 36 full equivalencies to out of state kids. Local kids are the backbone of D2 programs and with border states now qualifying in many instances only helps. Bottom line. NW did not catch and then surpass Pitt due to straight cash homey. Try human capital.

#winningtakescareofeverything

Comment

Are you satisfied with becoming K-State?

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
          Watched a rerun of the game last night. Would someone relay to the tv folks that it is hard to watch with all the "3rd down", etc. In fact they missed some plays because of their concern for getting the crowd riled up. They did succeed in getting me riled up, I must say!
          SO AGREE. I thought MoWest had a good tech squad for their games but damn that was ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
            Pitt fan can continuously try to sell the now brainwashed level of woe-is-me-Pitt-isn't-fully-funded gar-bahj all you want. Not a soul outside of SEKS is buying. The Pitt program has become fantastically sweet with coming up with excuses as to why they are who they are now. The beginnings of the new Pitt dates back to 2005. Waaaay before any fairytales of funding shortages began to creep into the daily. This is the niche market of D2 athletics. Not a single program in the country is giving 36 full equivalencies to out of state kids. Local kids are the backbone of D2 programs and with border states now qualifying in many instances only helps. Bottom line. NW did not catch and then surpass Pitt due to straight cash homey. Try human capital.

#winningtakescareofeverything
            LMAO!

My only reason for bringing it up at all was to find out what, if any advantage fully funded programs may have because I hear it mentioned here a lot and haven't gotten any good or definitive answers.. I never said, hinted at, or implied that NW had bought their success, but you felt the need to put words in my mouth, and use it as an excuse to get butthurt.

That's no way to go through life, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              LMAO!

My only reason for bringing it up at all was to find out what, if any advantage fully funded programs may have because I hear it mentioned here a lot and haven't gotten any good or definitive answers.. I never said, hinted at, or implied that NW had bought their success, but you felt the need to put words in my mouth, and use it as an excuse to get butthurt.

That's no way to go through life, son.
              'Round these parts, every comment is a comment about NW.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                'Round these parts, every comment is a comment about NW.
                It better be

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X