• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unk -UCO game thread

Congrats Lopers. welcome to the MIAA!!!

Comment

and someone should probably go check on Jimbo Slice. Between he and Hookem it's been a rough Thursday for them.

Comment

Near heart attack for me but that was a blast. Should be a rowdy crowd in Kearney next week for sure.

Super happy for the players and coaches. LopesUp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post
          I think the biggest improvement this year for UNK is just the mental toughness. They were driving with about 3 minutes to go and could have made it a two possession game and fumbled, only to give up the lead 2 minutes later. To respond after that, impressive. Hats off to UCO.
          Good call. Recent UNK teams wouldn't have been able to rise to the occasion in those tough situations.

Comment

Great win lopers!

Back to the drawing board for the chos.

Comment

Originally posted by loper11 View Post
              Lopers hold on to win. 2-0 for the first time in 11 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                and someone should probably go check on Jimbo Slice. Between he and Hookem it's been a rough Thursday for them.
                still here and i still stand by what i said. until keets can consitantly hurt defenses with his arm were going to see stunting 8 man boxes...8 dont like the stretch plays...never have. the only way you beat a fast def3nse is by running right at them....our defensive playcallers apparently like the bend but dont break defense. last night i would have MADE that qb beat me over the top. you HAVE to hit an option qb in the mouth every play.....EVERY PLAY! anyway, whatever. im still here.

Comment

god bless ya...heres a quarter, go hump a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                    LMAO!

I'm stealing that line

Comment

still here and i still stand by what i said. until keets can consitantly hurt defenses with his arm were going to see stunting 8 man boxes...8 dont like the stretch plays...never have. the only way you beat a fast def3nse is by running right at them....our defensive playcallers apparently like the bend but dont break defense. last night i would have MADE that qb beat me over the top. you HAVE to hit an option qb in the mouth every play.....EVERY PLAY! anyway, whatever. im still here.
                      Jimbo is not the UCO poster who predicts the waking up of the program, and then scurries away after a couple of losses, and drop out of the "Pick-em" only to reappear magically in August predicting yet again, the waking up of the sleeping giant.

And dangit Travis Tritt would be proud. Now let's see them rebound against L'Wood and see what happens at the next home game, the opening of the SPC and we take down the, oh crap.
                      Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
                        Jimbo is not the UCO poster who predicts the waking up of the program, and then scurries away after a couple of losses, and drop out of the "Pick-em" only to reappear magically in August predicting yet again, the waking up of the sleeping giant.

And dangit Travis Tritt would be proud. Now let's see them rebound against L'Wood and see what happens at the next home game, the opening of the SPC and we take down the, oh crap.
                        LOL exactly. anyone can be beaten and im hoping we bring a little more intensity this week. the wood hood is a long azz drive....hopefully we come out with an W! ill be there no matter what. I hope I don't have to cuss out a fat, beef jerkey eating truck driver at a truck stop on the way back.

Comment

LOL exactly. anyone can be beaten and im hoping we bring a little more intensity this week. the wood hood is a long azz drive....hopefully we come out with an W! ill be there no matter what. I hope I don't have to cuss out a fat, beef jerkey eating truck driver at a truck stop on the way back.
                          Happy to see you are still here. Enjoy your posts.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X