Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction

After watching Greg the Leg nail a 55 yard FG from the dirt last night (went though the upper third of the goalpost), I predict this will be the year he breaks the NFL record for long distance FG.

Re: Prediction

Also, was that Longacre starting at OLB last night?

Kinda cool that arguably the best player from MW and NW end up on the same team.

The Rams should be pretty good this year if they can keep the high dollar egos in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
      After watching Greg the Leg nail a 55 yard FG from the dirt last night (went though the upper third of the goalpost), I predict this will be the year he breaks the NFL record for long distance FG.
      10/14 at Broncos would be his only chance, IMO.

Comment

What is the record?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          What is the record?
          64 yards I think.

Greg Zuerlein does have a 60 or 61 yarder he kicked against Minnesota. So in Denver he could do it but the Rams will have to be at the end of half or needing it for the win for him to get a chance to kick it in my opinion.

Comment

I know he missed a 66 yarder at sea level one time. Plenty of leg, just missed it left.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...s-time-expires

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
              Also, was that Longacre starting at OLB last night?

Kinda cool that arguably the best player from MW and NW end up on the same team.

The Rams should be pretty good this year if they can keep the high dollar egos in check.
              It is cool. Had not thought of this connection before you pointed it out.

Comment

Excellent that a UNO player is doing so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat_420 View Post

welp . . . now you did it. :smile-big:

Comment

You can draw 4 after that comment.

Comment

I agree, but there are two former Mavericks doing well in the NFL these days. Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat... but I'm also a former Maverick. I quit being one when Trev Alberts cut the program... the last time I went to anything that had to do with UNO was a game with the Bearcats, and I was wearing green.

The QB for UNO that day was Zach Miller and he was quite a player. He's had 8 surgeries since he nearly lost his leg due to a severe injury suffered in a game last year, yet the Bears resigned him to a guaranteed contract and placed him on the PUP list. He's been working hard to rehab the leg and hopes to rejoin the team on the field next season.

I love that both he and Greg the Leg have been so successful in the league, particularly compared to the bust named Trev Alberts, the draft pick who when predicted to be a bust, spurred the question "who the hell is Mel Kiper, anyway?"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X