• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn @ FHSU

Re: Washburn @ FHSU

Should be a tough game.

Comment

Look on the bright side. HookemTurd is only gonna take one Loss this week.

Comment

Big game for FHSU, this game has a lot riding on it and a lot of questions are going to be answered when this one is through. Can Fort Hays bounce back after a loss, is Fort Hays a good team, ect. To be real honest neither the offense nor the defense has played a good game yet and it's time for one of them to step up and make something happen. Unfortunately I think this game is going to make or break Fort Hay's season. Its going to be a good one from Hays America!!!

Comment

Judging from what I saw last Thursday in Topeka, Washburn will be tough early, then Hay's will pull away late after they wear down the Ichabods's linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            Judging from what I saw last Thursday in Topeka, Washburn will be tough early, then Hay's will pull away late after they wear down the Ichabods's linemen.
            Gonna be wearing them down with 62 passing plays.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
              Gonna be wearing them down with 62 passing plays.
              That sounds like a loss if that comes to fruition. Again, we have to get physical and run the ball effectively. The defensive scheme is alittle strange to me but it has worked for several years now. I of course have the tigers winning by 17. Home crowd gonna help the cause

Comment

hh bowl
                where is he btw
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  hh bowl
                  where is he btw
                  crickets!

Comment

Interesting that Hays scripted drives for the back up QB Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                      hh bowl
                      where is he btw
                      Been off the grid, illness in the family (will be fine). Didn't get to see this one live or radio. Hard to to root either way with ties to both. But from stats, seems about how I asssumed it would go. WU is a pretender. They are not a physical football team. The defense is fast but they have no interior (need to go on a juco raid at semester) they have a poor run game, and it looks like there pass game is chuck it deep. Hays beat a team they should have beat, got a W after a terrible showing last week.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
                        Look on the bright side. HookemTurd is only gonna take one Loss this week.
                        ICWeiners keep my name out ya mouth

Comment

Neither team looked great, but was a pretty fun game to watch. I think Mezzera is either too banged up to be effective, or his wr last year made him seem much better than he is.

WU isn't quite there, but look better than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            Neither team looked great, but was a pretty fun game to watch. I think Mezzera is either too banged up to be effective, or his wr last year made him seem much better than he is.

WU isn't quite there, but look better than last year.
                            Are they missing the home run threat out of the backfield?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              Are they missing the home run threat out of the backfield?
                              Early indication they might be; through the 3 games Tigner is 5.2 yards per attempt (still good for 4th in the MIAA with backs over 40 attempts)

however,
                              last year Iheme for the season was at 6.0 per attempt, Tigner in the back up role was actually at 6.9 (but got 1/4 of the carries)
                              2016 Cooper for the season was at 5.9
                              2015 Cooper for the season was 5.9 and Albert was 6.0 (and both backs finished with over 1,200 yards)

it also might be just the way Coach Brown starts the season splitting backs and concentrating on passing; it was game 5 before FHSU had a 100 yard rusher last year and just 1 game in the first 5 in 2016 with a 100 yard rusher.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X