Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Washburn @ FHSU

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I think Mezzera is either too banged up to be effective, or his wr last year made him seem much better than he is.

WU isn't quite there, but look better than last year.
    Mezera completed 63% of his passes in 2016 for 2,500 yards without Burchfield then either...so I'm going to go with him being banged up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      Are they missing the home run threat out of the backfield?
      What stood out to me more in their backfield was the inability to block. The running looked decent.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
        Been off the grid, illness in the family (will be fine). Didn't get to see this one live or radio. Hard to to root either way with ties to both. But from stats, seems about how I asssumed it would go. WU is a pretender. They are not a physical football team. The defense is fast but they have no interior (need to go on a juco raid at semester) they have a poor run game, and it looks like there pass game is chuck it deep. Hays beat a team they should have beat, got a W after a terrible showing last week.
        Nothing showing that Hayes was that much better of a team...and it was a home game.
        IH8FERRIS

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
          Mezera completed 63% of his passes in 2016 for 2,500 yards without Burchfield then either...so I'm going to go with him being banged up.
          The number of series that the Freshman QB got makes me think you are right.

Comment

Mezera is a very fine QB but it is very apparent he is nixed up and the FHSU coaching staff is trying to do everything in their power to play Fuller when they can. The coaches feel Fuller has a potential to be a VERY GOOD player in MIAA and want him ready for this next season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X