Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoWest at Central Missouri

Mules need to decide on a starting quarterback. Jeremy Hunt (R) freshman clearly out played Kyle Bradley (R) sophomore last week. Coach Boda didn't give any hint on his Tuesday radio show about who will start at quarterback (understandable). So, maybe he plays both and whoever has the hot hand gets the nod for the rest of the game. Or maybe Boda had already made a decision, but didn't want to tip his hand. This is a tough game and I'm uncomfortable switching quarterbacks back and forth. The Mules have two great running backs so the qb is not "all" that crucial to the run game. I predict that Jeremy Hunt will be handed the keys to Air Boda, he's a deadly passer, so fasten your seatbelt.

Both teams are playing great defense....enough said.

Mules 35 - Griffs 17
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-14-2018, 08:14 PM.

Re: MoWest at Central Missouri

Keys to the game for the Mules:

1-Defense: Keep Marino's run game in check; I don't think he's a polished enough passer to beat the Mules with his arm.

2-Offense: Let the run game do what they do but hold onto the ball; a couple fumbles in this game could be the difference.

Comment

Griff run defense looks pretty good, but their pass defense looks pretty mediocre. (Flurry of int's aside) UCM will have to beat them through the air, imo.

Comment

MoWest has returned to their thug-u ways with all the bad penalties. Wonder if that lack of discipline will hurt them this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          MoWest has returned to their thug-u ways with all the bad penalties. Wonder if that lack of discipline will hurt them this week.
          In the Burg, yes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X