ask and ye shall.....well you know
        bull**** call...

Comment

Re: UCO at LU game thread

Piece of crap officiating - all night, both ways really
          Roll Chos!

Comment

Well, I am impressed LU. Always a tough game. Glad we were able to finally get in the win column before week 9 (MSSU)
            Roll Chos!

Comment

That was a high scoring deal.
              The elwood q.b is going to be a really good one.
              Both defenses got worked.

I'm kissed because I wanted to watch this whole game, but I accidentally saw the score before I could rewind it.

Comment

Brister finally showed his freshman colors tonight. Not really his fault. He had the entire offense on his back and tried to force a couple of throws that got picked off at really bad times. He needs to get some help besides Heneman.

No clue what happened on the defensive side. Seemed like LU did fine at bottling up UCO offense 90% of the time. ... but that 10% were hits for long TDs.

Very winnable game. Kudos to the Bronchos for taking care of business after what I imagine was a week full of distractions.

Onto ESU.
                Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                  Brister finally showed his freshman colors tonight. Not really his fault. He had the entire offense on his back and tried to force a couple of throws that got picked off at really bad times. He needs to get some help besides Heneman.

No clue what happened on the defensive side. Seemed like LU did fine at bottling up UCO offense 90% of the time. ... but that 10% were hits for long TDs.

Very winnable game. Kudos to the Bronchos for taking care of business after what I imagine was a week full of distractions.

Onto ESU.
                  good lord he was a freshman? i didnt even look at the roster....jeez that gonna be a tough o to beat in the very near future. 3 turnovers is what did you guys in.

yeh been a tough week and now we got some healing to do. 2 lineman down and of course calhoun.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                    good lord he was a freshman? i didnt even look at the roster....jeez that gonna be a tough o to beat in the very near future.
                    Yeah. He's going to be vey good.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X