• Show
Clear All

Re: UNK at Pitt

Hoping for blowout, expecting a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
      Hoping for blowout, expecting a fight.
      The Pitt State offense just doesn't seem to have easy blowouts in them.

I think this will be a very good game for 3 quarters and even in doubt in the 4th, but I expect Pitt State to be able to wear out UNK by the final whistle and win by something in the 10-14 range.

Comment

Comment

Looking at the miaa's schedule on their website we can quit guessing on who's going to win. They have Washburn, Pitt State, and Fort Hays in the playoffs. :-p

http://www.themiaa.com/calendar.aspx?path=football

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
            Looking at the miaa's schedule on their website we can quit guessing on who's going to win. They have Washburn, Pitt State, and Fort Hays in the playoffs. :-p

Sweet!

I'll see you guys in October/ Nov

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post

And somehow, both Pitt State and Washburn are escaping the region and will meet in the title game. Also, that game is apparently still being played in KC.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                And somehow, both Pitt State and Washburn are escaping the region and will meet in the title game. Also, that game is apparently still being played in KC.
                Yes that was amazing. I just assume that Washburn and Pitt just destroy everyone the rest of the year that they end of reseeding them to different brackets.

Comment

I knew the double punter thing would reap benefits sooner or later.

Comment

Looking at stats against 2 common and 1 similar opponent, these teams are fairly similar.

Pitt passes a little more. UNK heaves it deep when they do pass, though. Pitt's D is a little stouter. UNK has started a little stronger, while Pitt has been a second half team.

Comment

UNK runs about 70% of the time. Pitt runs about 60%.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        UNK runs about 70% of the time. Pitt runs about 60%.
                        Don't blink or it may be halftime due to the "running" clock. Heck, how in the world will Johnson be able to appease all the corporate sponsors if their adds aren't played enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                          Don't blink or it may be halftime due to the "running" clock. Heck, how in the world will Johnson be able to appease all the corporate sponsors if their adds aren't played enough?
                          It's not unheard of for the commercials to drown out the announcer before he can finish explaining the play. I assume they will just fire him and play the ads all game long, during the plays, at halftime, etc.

In fact, I'm surprised the board isn't running day and night to broadcast the ads across the south end of town POW camp style..

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            It's not unheard of for the commercials to drown out the announcer before he can finish explaining the play. I assume they will just fire him and play the ads all game long, during the plays, at halftime, etc.

In fact, I'm surprised the board isn't running day and night to broadcast the ads across the south end of town POW camp style..
                            Since I live out of town these days, I wish we could trade this for the incessant ads during games.

Comment

Is this going to be the wettest of wet games in terms of water at CSS this Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                                Is this going to be the wettest of wet games in terms of water at CSS this Saturday?
                                I'm tempted to ask why you felt the need to specify "in terms of water," but I'm probably better off not knowing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X