Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mules will destroy the nice pants guy.

I keep going back and forth on going to this game. I recently relocated to the Olathe so it's not a bad drive. I just know it's not going to be a very good game. Mules should have the starters pulled mid 3rd quarter. The Mules will win the MIAA this year and the Ichybods are just a bug on the windshield.

Bold Prediction:
    My man Bradley throws for 400 yards and 4 scores.
    Hunt runs for 150 and 2 scores.

Mules by 28.

Re: Mules will destroy the nice pants guy.

It will be interesting to see if WU can get to the UCM QB. They run lots of 3 man fronts with lots of moving parts and blitzes.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedMule View Post
      I keep going back and forth on going to this game. I recently relocated to the Olathe so it's not a bad drive. I just know it's not going to be a very good game. Mules should have the starters pulled mid 3rd quarter. The Mules will win the MIAA this year and the Ichybods are just a bug on the windshield.

Bold Prediction:

Mules by 28.
      Not likely. Hunt is the passer and Bradley is the runner.

Comment

Bold Prediction:

Mules by 28.
        Wow! Johnson County must have really went downhill :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsix98 View Post
          Wow! Johnson County must have really went downhill :confused:
          Olathe was always in the third tier. They were the ones that started saying JoCo while Leawood and OP went with, and still go by, city name.

Comment

Originally posted by Savior Faire View Post
            Olathe was always in the third tier. They were the ones that started saying JoCo while Leawood and OP went with, and still go by, city name.
            I tried to keep the mule out of Olathe, but someone left the backdoor open. :)
            ...and those cities (especially parts of OP) also go by "Shawnee Mission" but I'm old school...

Comment

Originally posted by iconions View Post
              I tried to keep the mule out of Olathe, but someone left the backdoor open. :)
              ...and those cities (especially parts of OP) also go by "Shawnee Mission" but I'm old school...
              Did people really refer to where they lived as Shawnee Mission at one time?
              I'm a relative newcomer to the KC metro, and I never hear that outside of someone describing the Shawnee Mission school district or one of the SM high schools.

Now it's all super-specific. "Old/Downtown Overland Park" or "West Shawnee", etc.
              Of course, Overland Park is so big that the old downtown area is nothing like southern OP.

Also: Olathe North churned out Darren Sproles and my slightly less-famous wife in the same graduating class. That town is OK by me.

Comment

I can remember this '50's version of Washburn's mascot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
                    Did people really refer to where they lived as Shawnee Mission at one time?
                    I'm a relative newcomer to the KC metro, and I never hear that outside of someone describing the Shawnee Mission school district or one of the SM high schools.

Now it's all super-specific. "Old/Downtown Overland Park" or "West Shawnee", etc.
                    Of course, Overland Park is so big that the old downtown area is nothing like southern OP.

Also: Olathe North churned out Darren Sproles and my slightly less-famous wife in the same graduating class. That town is OK by me.
                    My daughter was in the "sandwich" classes for Olathe North where they won state championships before and after she graduated - not during. She was in the class that James Franklin was in - a real shame what happened to him. Ah well, I like to think Pitt State got one of the greatest clarinet players for the marching band in my daughter - even if it is just my opinion!

Yea, Mission, Merriam, Shawnee, OP, all of those little towns in NE Johnson County were "Shawnee Mission". Again, that goes back to me living there 50 years and me sometimes calling Shawnee Mission Parkway - 63rd Street or Highway 50 or even more old school K-10. LOL . I moved to Olathe in '89 before most of the sprawl happened.

Anyway, this UCM v. WU game, in the immortal words of Keith Jackson, should be a slobberknocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsix98 View Post
                      Johnnie Walker's lawyers are calling Wisconsin for advice about now. :smile-big:

Comment

http://www.digitalburg.com/muleskinn...t-on-the-road/ My son wrote this for the school paper
                        Last edited by 1/2Mule1/2Bearcat; 09-21-2018, 09:05 PM. Reason: Tout my som

Comment

Bold Prediction:

Mules by 28.
                          Might want to reconsider that move to Kansas.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            It will be interesting to see if WU can get to the UCM QB. They run lots of 3 man fronts with lots of moving parts and blitzes.
                            Get to him they did. He's gonna need therapy for the nightmares about 9 man blitzes he's going to have.

Comment

Well, guess we won't see juiced mule till next year after this game! :crying:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X