Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the No. 2 Team in the Hypothetical MIAA Power Rankings??

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's the No. 2 Team in the Hypothetical MIAA Power Rankings??

I agree that NW is coming around. 3 more games is plenty of time to get PO ready.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
      Down conf year all around. Not much to be hyped about for post season. Second place in the conf gets rolled and maybe if theyre lucky NW wins one before bounced frim post season
      I'll take the MIAA chances as a 7 seed (FHSU or Pitt) against a 2 seed Ouachita if you can make that happen

Comment

Pitts trash, they have a bloated record from beating up on the bottom feeders. Hays is Jekyll and hide,and pass happy. NW most complete in the conf, but still incomplete

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
          Last I checked (before this past weekend's games), no team had completed 60% of passes. Sacks aren't happening either, so when you have RELATIVELY mediocre QB play and it's not due to a bunch of sacks (although today's QB does a better job of throwing the ball away than they did years ago), it points to the conference being down, in my opinion. Of course, we wont know for another few weeks, so maybe the MIAA is just beating each other up. The eye test says that's wishful thinking, though.
          Still true. For comparison's sake, in each of the last three years three teams finished above 60%. In 2014 there was only one team above that mark. In 2013 and 2012 there were five each, but there were also 15 teams those years.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
            I don't know why you guys are so down on NW Mo...since they lost, the last four opponents that are 17-12, so not the bottom feeders of the conference; and have rolled them by an average 35-9.
            They are starting to hit on all cylinders which can make them very scary, first game at home gets them rolling in the playoffs as well.
            Definitely getting in to playoff shape, seems to me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X