Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCM (4-5) @ Lindenwood (3-6)

Lindenwood has tasted victory against everyone in the MIAA except Northwest and Central Missouri. Northwest has already extended their streak over the Lions, but will UCM? Central Missouri is 7-0 vs the Lions. The Mules are 4-5 and winless on the road, so the 3-6 Lions will be looking to extend the Mules road losing streak and finally get a win over UCM.

I think Wood-Chuck gets the win over the Mules ( 32 - 27 )

Re: UCM (4-5) @ Lindenwood (3-6)

Lindenwood has not beat Western either. Western is 4-0 winning each of the last 4 years. We'll see who is still playing for something week 11.

Comment

Maybe I should borrow a line from the Pitt State fan. Congrats to Lindenwood on your upcoming win, then the Mules will win. Seriously this season was in peril from the first injury then more injuries followed. I'm not screaming to get Boda but some staff changes are probably needed. Hopefully this year gave the new guys the experience needed to kick tail next year.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyinLion View Post
        Lindenwood has not beat Western either. Western is 4-0 winning each of the last 4 years. We'll see who is still playing for something week 11.

You're correct. UCM has played Lindenwood 7 times since 2011 and Missouri Western has played Lindenwood 4 times starting in 2014. Lindenwood has not beaten Northwest, Central Missouri, and Missouri Western. Mules play at Lindenwood this coming Saturday and the Griffs get the Lions in St. Joe to end the regular season. Obviously at this point, with MoWest at 5-4, UCM at 4-5, and Lindenwood at 3-6, only the Griffs have an outside chance for a bowl game if they win out and finish the regular season at 7-4.

Comment

UCM was the first MIAA team to ever visit HCH... and they will be the last that is scheduled. Book ends.

LU's program has finally improved to the point they are consistently competing with the other teams in the MIAA now and not getting blown off the field like we saw in our first few matches vs. the Mules.

Hoping we can take advantage of our last shot.

Despite this not being a traditional rivalry, this game always gets a bit chippy. There's a lot of familiarity between these 2 teams with so much of the UCM roster coming from St. Louis.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

I hate to see Lindenwood leave the MIAA, but I understand the GLVC is a better fit for all the sports that Lindenwood sponsors. Lindenwood is our favorite road trip and we love to make a weekend out of it and party in St. Charles. I remember a year or two back when Sig had to miss a game because it was a special wedding anniversary that just happened to fall on football Saturday. His wife hauled him off to some cabin in the Ozarks and probably made him go antiquing or something equally boring. We had fun giving Sig a hard time, but he was a good sport and played along. Sig has carried the load for Lindenwood on the message board and we'll miss him next year on the MIAA board, but he won't be able to hide as we'll still give him crap on the GLVC board.

Comment

Go Elwood. Win one for the Sig.

Comment

Really thought both of these clubs would have winning records this year. I guess UCM can still get there.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                  Really thought both of these clubs would have winning records this year. I guess UCM can still get there.
                  CentralMO is not beating Northwest. They might not even beat Lindenwood.
                  Last edited by Randy; 10-29-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    CentralMO is not beating Northwest. They might not even beat Lindenwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                      I hate to see Lindenwood leave the MIAA, but I understand the GLVC is a better fit for all the sports that Lindenwood sponsors. Lindenwood is our favorite road trip and we love to make a weekend out of it and party in St. Charles. I remember a year or two back when Sig had to miss a game because it was a special wedding anniversary that just happened to fall on football Saturday. His wife hauled him off to some cabin in the Ozarks and probably made him go antiquing or something equally boring. We had fun giving Sig a hard time, but he was a good sport and played along. Sig has carried the load for Lindenwood on the message board and we'll miss him next year on the MIAA board, but he won't be able to hide as we'll still give him crap on the GLVC board.
                      I'm going to do my best to make as much of the game as I can this year. My daughter has a soccer game right at 2pm. So I'll hopefully watch a little bit, then come back depending on how it's going.
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Elwood's last chance to keep the mule down.

Comment

LU game notes are up.

https://lindenwoodlions.com/document...1//Program.pdf
                          Cool Story Bro

Comment

So far this has the makings of a blowout. Central is in complete control. Having no issues moving up and down the field at ease. lindenwoods offense looks disjointed and out of sync. 10 nothing mules with 6 to go in the first quarter.
                            Cool Story Bro

Comment

Central gets the ball back in their own territory immediately rips off two huge runs. Is in Lindenwood territory and doesn't show any signs of slowing
                              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X