Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Originally posted by IM N GUD H&NZ BEARCAT View Post
    Does CWU have a craft brewing program?
    Yes. You can get a craft brewing certificate. Also offer a wine program and I believe a fermentation sciences certificate.

I get it....your response was kind of a "does a Bearkat sh!t where it works" type of question.....

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Their turkey insemination degree program is one of the best in the country.
      It's a dirty job but.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgf6h588v-I

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
        Nice to know they have a fancy tool for it now. We just used a Mcdonald's milkshake straw when I was in college.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
          I was called out for using NEO - I've since corrected my use of that.
          You're probably a little more mature than most of us. :)

Comment

well, I find the elwood thing annoying as well other than I think of Blues Brothers - which I'm not sure if that's what we are supposed to be thinking with that misspelling.

Calling it NEO would've been great if it was ribbing the NSU program supporters, but since it actually bears plenty of resemblance to a JuCo (mainly that the players are all there only 1-2 years before moving on and neither team beats any four year institutions), it just got confusing.

Also, kicking a dog while it's down that far would've been rough.

Comment

I guess I'm not privy to what that is
              It used to be a big thing.. Even espn called Maryville, Marysville on TV there one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                Yes. You can get a craft brewing certificate. Also offer a wine program and I believe a fermentation sciences certificate.

I get it....your response was kind of a "does a Bearkat sh!t where it works" type of question.....
                Do they have that in an online program? I don't feel like going through the pass from now until May.

Comment

Troy H may play a bigger role with Ray T out for the season. Hope Trent N is back soon.
                  Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-01-2018, 12:34 PM.

Comment

well, I find the elwood thing annoying as well other than I think of Blues Brothers - which I'm not sure if that's what we are supposed to be thinking with
                    Every time somebody referenced elwood I automatically thought of Blues Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                      Or maybe Haze? Truth is, "They jist don't know no better!" Double negative intended!

I am expecting a real battle royale. Revenge for last year's beat down (as viewed by HH). I expect the Bearcat offense to play much better this year.
                      Hopefully no stupid personal fouls this year

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Their turkey insemination degree program is one of the best in the country.
                        Not quite as good as Pitt Stains Food Delivery Service Program, which is known throughout the U.S.

Comment

is there an inside joke why half the posters type Hayes instead of Hays?

it's quite annoying if there isn't some 'purpose' behind the constant mispelling
                          Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes Hayes
                          Hope that annoys the crap out of you Mr. Message Board Geographic Policeman.

Comment

is there an inside joke why half the posters type Hayes instead of Hays?

it's quite annoying if there isn't some 'purpose' behind the constant mispelling
                            I actually believe that most times posters think they are spelling things correctly, but disguise it as trolling, because they do not want to look dumb. But that all goes out the window in basically all of their other posts, because they really just have terrible grammar and sentence structure. In other words, "how dare you point out that my grammar/spelling is wrong! Don't make me put my spit cup down and jump out of this truck to fight you."

Comment

Could be another gray day with a close defensive battle like last year.

Hope Roberts and Eskew get to Hays QB early and often.

Comment

-I have spelled it both ways, but haven't spelled it wrong n purpose.
                                -Maryville vs. Marysville I did on accident most times, but have done it on purpose because barfcat fans get all tearful when it happens.
                                - Neither spelling error is a reflection on grammar or sentence structure. Hays vs. Hayes is more of a reflection on knowledge of geography. Maryville is more a reflection on the founder's poor spelling/grammar.
                                -You never put your spit cup down to get in a fight. You throw it on them as you jump out of the truck to fight them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X