Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    -I have spelled it both ways, but haven't spelled it wrong n purpose.
    -Maryville vs. Marysville I did on accident most times, but have done it on purpose because barfcat fans get all tearful when it happens.
    - Neither spelling error is a reflection on grammar or sentence structure. Hays vs. Hayes is more of a reflection on knowledge of geography. Maryville is more a reflection on the founder's poor spelling/grammar.
    -You never put your spit cup down to get in a fight. You throw it on them as you jump out of the truck to fight them.
    Agreed. Red Man and Skoal chew spit stings the eyes a little more than Copenhagen. Hillbilly combat 101 tip of the day.

Comment

-I have spelled it both ways, but haven't spelled it wrong n purpose.
      -Maryville vs. Marysville I did on accident most times, but have done it on purpose because barfcat fans get all tearful when it happens.
      - Neither spelling error is a reflection on grammar or sentence structure. Hays vs. Hayes is more of a reflection on knowledge of geography. Maryville is more a reflection on the founder's poor spelling/grammar.
      -You never put your spit cup down to get in a fight. You throw it on them as you jump out of the truck to fight them.
      The difference between these and the Hay(e)s mixup is that all navigation will still take you to the right school. Botching Maryville with Marysville takes you way out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
        It used to be a big thing.. Even espn called Maryville, Marysville on TV there one year.
        The spelling doesn't matter.... at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
          Agreed. Red Man and Skoal chew spit stings the eyes a little more than Copenhagen. Hillbilly combat 101 tip of the day.
          Them's name brand son....and what high school kids chew. College kids can only afford Grizzly.

Comment

Best place to eat in maryville if you get in to town late?

Comment

Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
              Last edited by lleachieshusband; 11-02-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Appreciate ya.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                  Oh heck, here it comes... with the posting of that video in this thread, PETA will soon be taking over this conversation...

I can already hear it now all of the wrong that are being done to these future Thanksgiving Day meals.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                    a&g's is the only semi-decent meal in that town. that & the hyvee food court.

once upon a time la bonita's was really good but their qual slipped & eventually closed i think.

pagliai's pizza is hyped by locals i have always thought it to be mediocre - i'm in the minority for what it's worth.

otherwise chains & mediocrity as far as the eye can see.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Mom and pop places with real food are dying out everywhere. Being replaced by big marketing chains that serve TV dinner quality food.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                        a&g's is the only semi-decent meal in that town. that & the hyvee food court.

once upon a time la bonita's was really good but their qual slipped & eventually closed i think.

pagliai's pizza is hyped by locals i have always thought it to be mediocre - i'm in the minority for what it's worth.

otherwise chains & mediocrity as far as the eye can see.
                        Never understood the fascination with Pagliai's.

Haven't tried A&G. Carson's is OK.

Comment

I don't understand the fascination with pizza, tbh.

Comment

Mom and pop places with real food are dying out everywhere. Being replaced by big marketing chains that serve TV dinner quality food.
                            there's a new farm to table place that's supposed to be opening up. not sure when. wouldn't take much of an effort for it to be the go to in that town.

i had one of yer chicken places last month when i was in town for our game. it was decent. i'd go back. i can't remember which one.....it was the one that offers more sides. i only remember b/c gb & bcd were foaming about the sides.
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                              there's a new farm to table place that's supposed to be opening up. not sure when. wouldn't take much of an effort for it to be the go to in that town.

i had one of yer chicken places last month when i was in town for our game. it was decent. i'd go back. i can't remember which one.....it was the one that offers more sides. i only remember b/c gb & bcd were foaming about the sides.
                              Yeah the sides are what I go for. German Potatoes, German slaw, and Onion rings. Spaghetti isn't bad, either.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                                Never understood the fascination with Pagliai's.

Haven't tried A&G. Carson's is OK.
                                It is my understanding that the Pagliai's in Maryville (I have not tried it) and the Paglaia's in Iowa City or Grinnell, IA don't even compare. The Maryville store is similar in name only.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X