Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    Never understood the fascination with Pagliai's.

Haven't tried A&G. Carson's is OK.
    As if the same thing in St. Joe is better? Really? There's good food in St. Joe and good food in Maryville. Depends on what you want and where you get it.
    Last edited by CatFan88; 11-02-2018, 08:24 PM.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      As if the same thing in St. Joe is better? Really? There's good food in St. Joe and good food in Maryville. Depends on what you want and where you get it.

Comment

if you want pizza, as a "townie" i'd go with casey's. i don't mind pagliai's but caseys wins out for my household. i believe the taco pizza is the special this month. a&g is definitely the "status" place to go in town, but they are too proud of their menu imo. never understood the fascination with carsons, unless you like half raw burgers, i would choose burgerking between the two. i have heard the new mexican place is good, haven't eaten their yet. el maguey is decent, grays is ok but most of the stuff comes out of a frozen cardboard box, just like applebees. simply siam on the square is tai food, and is quality, but not my flavor. joy wok isn't bad, but of the "asian" options i would go with happy garden, next to subway on north main.
        if you have the ability, you are really best off just buying some meat from hyvee and cooking it yourself. just my opinion...

Comment

Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
            if you want pizza, as a "townie" i'd go with casey's. i don't mind pagliai's but caseys wins out for my household. i believe the taco pizza is the special this month. a&g is definitely the "status" place to go in town, but they are too proud of their menu imo. never understood the fascination with carsons, unless you like half raw burgers, i would choose burgerking between the two. i have heard the new mexican place is good, haven't eaten their yet. el maguey is decent, grays is ok but most of the stuff comes out of a frozen cardboard box, just like applebees. simply siam on the square is tai food, and is quality, but not my flavor. joy wok isn't bad, but of the "asian" options i would go with happy garden, next to subway on north main.
            if you have the ability, you are really best off just buying some meat from hyvee and cooking it yourself. just my opinion...
            I was going to mention Casey's earlier. I like the oven burned taste of Pagliai's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              Where?
              Geneo's
              Pie 5
              Il Lazzerone (sp?)

Maybe even Pizza Shoppe

Pagliai's is definitely better when you get your own vs. buffet, but to me the best thing they have is the Mac and Cheese. And the Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Comment

never understood the fascination with carsons, unless you like half raw burgers,
                I ate there a month ago and had no issues with the food and it was packed that night .....

happy garden, next to subway on north main.
                Is that where the dry cleaner/laundry mat use to be...?

Across the street from that is the new "8 Point Grill." I haven't seen any reviews posted about it just yet....

Comment

I was going to mention Casey's earlier.
                  Taco Pizza is good stuff.....

Comment

Ole Hookem can't stay away! Here is the honest breakdown. The MIAA, its average this year. Not gonna have a NC champ. We got parity, and it stinks. Too much Jekyll and Hyde ball. Pitt Sucks but wins, Hays is an air it out (SAWFT offense), NW is disciplined; good but not elite. Really the only team I'd be scared of on a given day is UCO and who knows what you will get from them. But a lot is on the line and Hays passing attack shows up big vs a trash NW secondary. Hays 24-NW 20

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                      Geneo's
                      Pie 5
                      Il Lazzerone (sp?)

Maybe even Pizza Shoppe

Pagliai's is definitely better when you get your own vs. buffet, but to me the best thing they have is the Mac and Cheese. And the Chocolate Chip Cookies.
                      I hate Pizza Shoppe. Never had the others.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                        Ole Hookem can't stay away! Here is the honest breakdown. The MIAA, its average this year. Not gonna have a NC champ. We got parity, and it stinks. Too much Jekyll and Hyde ball. Pitt Sucks but wins, Hays is an air it out (SAWFT offense), NW is disciplined; good but not elite. Really the only team I'd be scared of on a given day is UCO and who knows what you will get from them. But a lot is on the line and Hays passing attack shows up big vs a trash NW secondary. Hays 24-NW 20
                        No doubt. It's been average the past two years. But just because there hasn't been a team that can win it all doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable. The MIAA always has a tough go of it because of geography. Back in the day it was grouped with the NCC. It was grouped with the LSC when the LSC was at its best. Then the NSIC when it was as its best (although MSU looks good this year. Now it's with the GLIAC when that conference looks really good. The MIAA has never been able to ease into the semifinals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                          Geneo's
                          Pie 5
                          Il Lazzerone (sp?)

Maybe even Pizza Shoppe

He listed Pizza Shoppe, good god

Comment

No doubt. It's been average the past two years. But just because there hasn't been a team that can win it all doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable. The MIAA always has a tough go of it because of geography. Back in the day it was grouped with the NCC. It was grouped with the LSC when the LSC was at its best. Then the NSIC when it was as its best (although MSU looks good this year. Now it's with the GLIAC when that conference looks really good. The MIAA has never been able to ease into the semifinals.
                            Will not concede to another conf. come playoff time. Even in a down year its one of the hardest schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                              Will not concede to another conf. come playoff time. Even in a down year its one of the hardest schedules.
                              It is a hard schedule. It really hurts a new coach's ability to elevate his program to a higher level. No non-conference gimmies to develop a team, gain confidence, and pick up a couple wins.

Comment

It is a hard schedule. It really hurts a new coach's ability to elevate his program to a higher level. No non-conference gimmies to develop a team, gain confidence, and pick up a couple wins.
                                Need non-conf badly. Remember a time when a top ranked ACU would play a top ranked NW at the start of the year. ACU would win. Corrections were made, and NW beat them in the post season. Need that, have to get MIAA beating up Texas again

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X