Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Hayes at Northwest Missouri State (Senior Day/Ag Day)

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    Need non-conf badly. Remember a time when a top ranked ACU would play a top ranked NW at the start of the year. ACU would win. Corrections were made, and NW beat them in the post season. Need that, have to get MIAA beating up Texas again
    Plus those games were fun as hell. That was 2008-2009. Other opponents those two years:

Central Missouri v. Minnesota State, Arkansas Tech, Southwest Baptist, Missouri S&T
    Emporia State v. Western State, Agustana, Southwestern Oklahoma
    Fort Hays v. New Mexico Highlands, Colorado Mines, Western State
    Missouri Southern v. Harding, Haskill,
    Missouri Western v. Northern State, Minnesota Duluth, Colorado Mesa
    Pittsburg State v. Chadron State
    Washburn v. Colorado Mines, Missouri State, New Mexico Highlands

Lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      Plus those games were fun as hell. That was 2008-2009. Other opponents those two years:

Central Missouri v. Minnesota State, Arkansas Tech, Southwest Baptist, Missouri S&T
      Emporia State v. Western State, Agustana, Southwestern Oklahoma
      Fort Hays v. New Mexico Highlands, Colorado Mines, Western State
      Missouri Southern v. Harding, Haskill,
      Missouri Western v. Northern State, Minnesota Duluth, Colorado Mesa
      Pittsburg State v. Chadron State
      Washburn v. Colorado Mines, Missouri State, New Mexico Highlands

Lots of fun.
      Ha yes! Woodhead vs. the MIAA around that time. Also WU getting the jump on Missouri State and not getting invited back for round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post
        I ate there a month ago and had no issues with the food and it was packed that night .....

i just know that i have ordered a burger well done, and had it come back raw in the middle, and it wasn't a packed night.

Is that where the dry cleaner/laundry mat use to be...?

Across the street from that is the new "8 Point Grill." I haven't seen any reviews posted about it just yet....
        yes, although it originated in the "8 point grill" location, formerly the "leaded bean" coffee shop, back in the 90's...i am a big fan of their singapore noodles. i haven't eaten the "8point grill", but they gave some "treats" for adults during the downtown trick or treat. them some good ribs...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
          i haven't eaten the "8point grill", but they gave some "treats" for adults during the downtown trick or treat. them some good ribs...
          I will have to make my way up there when I'm back....

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
            Geneo's
            Pie 5
            Il Lazzerone (sp?)

Maybe even Pizza Shoppe

Pagliai's is definitely better when you get your own vs. buffet, but to me the best thing they have is the Mac and Cheese. And the Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Comment

Il Lazzarone my wife loved, while I prefer SPIN! pizza in Omaha when it comes to Neapolitan pizza.

Pizza Shoppe I like better overall than Pagliai's.

Geneo's it's okay but I don't get the hype it gets either. It's not better than Pagliai's in my opinion.

Now if they'd just transplant a Zio's or Orsi's from Omaha in St. Joe then it'd win hands down.

In Maryville A&G's is pricey but on Friday night you have Greek Night so there is some fun ambiance to it.
              No one mentioned it but I like Senor Burrito in Maryville. Great little burrito place.
              Title Town bar used to have some great burgers and wings back in the day but I haven't been there in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                Il Lazzarone my wife loved, while I prefer SPIN! pizza in Omaha when it comes to Neapolitan pizza.

Pizza Shoppe I like better overall than Pagliai's.

Geneo's it's okay but I don't get the hype it gets either. It's not better than Pagliai's in my opinion.

Now if they'd just transplant a Zio's or Orsi's from Omaha in St. Joe then it'd win hands down.

In Maryville A&G's is pricey but on Friday night you have Greek Night so there is some fun ambiance to it.
                No one mentioned it but I like Senor Burrito in Maryville. Great little burrito place.
                Title Town bar used to have some great burgers and wings back in the day but I haven't been there in a year or two.
                Omaha has probably 10 pizza places better than any mentioned in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                  Omaha has probably 10 pizza places better than any mentioned in this thread.
                  Agreed, minus Zio's or Orsi's. Those are two of the best in Omaha!

Comment

He listed Pizza Shoppe, good god

Comment

Ole Hookem can't stay away! Here is the honest breakdown. The MIAA, its average this year. Not gonna have a NC champ. We got parity, and it stinks. Too much Jekyll and Hyde ball. Pitt Sucks but wins, Hays is an air it out (SAWFT offense), NW is disciplined; good but not elite. Really the only team I'd be scared of on a given day is UCO and who knows what you will get from them. But a lot is on the line and Hays passing attack shows up big vs a trash NW secondary. Hays 24-NW 20

Comment

Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-03-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

I did....:tongue:

New owner....really good food. He does daily specials and the last few Saturdays has done Pork Nachos.....and supposedly very, very good....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X