X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW vs MoWorst

I heard that Joel contacted AD for some advise:
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Hope so

Comment

I'd wager we'll see improved play calling in Joel's 2nd year. AD was much better at scheming around the talent he had...hope Joel improves at that too.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
        I'd wager we'll see improved play calling in Joel's 2nd year. AD was much better at scheming around the talent he had...hope Joel improves at that too.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
          Agree 100 %, that is what most people don't understand. What works very well one year may not work the next depending on what players are on the field!

Comment

This will be a good game and I expect a defensive battle vs. both or either team lighting up scoreboard. NW 21-17.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

AD is kind of busy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

AD is kind of busy.....
                Crazy talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

AD is kind of busy.....
                  pfft.
                  nights and weekends
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

We haven't given you guys a good game in a few years. I think we could this year.

We have a very experienced O line and our usual high quality RB's. I think the key this year is how much our passing game has improved? The last I heard, we haven't picked a starting QB yet. It's down to a senior and a RS freshman.

Comment

I think our Defense will do fine. NW has some talent on Offense but offensive play calling and place kicking must improve for NW to get back to where we expect them to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
                        We haven't given you guys a good game in a few years. I think we could this year.

We have a very experienced O line and our usual high quality RB's. I think the key this year is how much our passing game has improved? The last I heard, we haven't picked a starting QB yet. It's down to a senior and a RS freshman.
                        That o-line has me pretty optimistic about the offense this year - quality experience at that position helps make everything else go.

Comment

Did Marino graduate?

Comment

Marino is gone. Wasn't the best they had. Schedule isn't very favorable when you play NW, then Hays on the road on a Thursday night. League should try to get closer team if your going to play on Thursdays. Maybe Washburn or Emporia State. Schedule get better next year when NWMS is 5th game.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather View Post
                              Marino is gone. Wasn't the best they had. Schedule isn't very favorable when you play NW, then Hays on the road on a Thursday night. League should try to get closer team if your going to play on Thursdays. Maybe Washburn or Emporia State. Schedule get better next year when NWMS is 5th game.
                              Marino wasn't a great passer, but his running ability will be missed. He also seemed like a good leader; hopefully, Steigerwald can step into that role.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X