Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't that "missing"defense score half the Bearcat points?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Didn't that "missing"defense score half the Bearcat points?
      I don't know, did they? If so, then yikes, the offense must really suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Offense scored 31 points against a defense that should end up in the top half of the conference. However, the two defensive scores were the difference...without those and NW loses its first opener since 2010.

Comment

Front four played well. held their own. from there on back played like crap, second string or not, the next guy forgot to step up. Plus Wright flat out sucked. Tried to throw on run, (Fail)

Comment

If Braden Wright can't get it together in a BIG way this year, then I think he's had his chance (2 years) and then you cut bait and let Mike Hohensee do the fishing. After the game with Missouri Western (Griffs should have won) the Bearcats look like they can be had (poor qb play and a defense that's gone missing).
            Word has it that Hohensee actually had better spring and fall then BW....but leave it to our 400 offensive coordinators that we have on staff to keep beating a dead horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Word has it that Hohensee actually had better spring and fall then BW....but leave it to our 400 offensive coordinators that we have on staff to keep beating a dead horse.
              Is this the official first #murdertheqb cry from NW fans for the year?

Comment

Comment

• Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• He's not set up to succeed all the time. At the same time, when he is, he HAS to make better throws and get his feet set.

Comment

#freethebackupqbthemostpopularguyintown

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Comment

• Funny thing about those two years - 15-0 national champions. I'd think Northwest fans would maybe learn not to overreact in the early going, but that's the nature of fandom.

Comment

Funny thing about those two years - 15-0 national champions. I'd think Northwest fans would maybe learn not to overreact in the early going, but that's the nature of fandom.
                            Blasphemy!!! :smile-big:

Comment

He certainly doesn't need replaced. Not at this point. But if he doesn't show any signs of growth, which we certainly didn't get last week, then the calls may come and be fair.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X