Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn vs Lincoln

Tied at 14 with 13:00 left 2nd quarter

21-14 Lincoln. Does Washburn have another QB on roster?

Comment

Holy moly!

Comment

Keep the knife on their throat Lincoln.... keep them IchYPods down

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
          Keep the knife on their throat Lincoln.... keep them IchYPods down
          It's Lincoln....they had the dull side of knife to Ichy throat...

Comment

Unfortunately.... and we know the felons that Washburn plays with know how to get out of a knife fight.

Comment

Do any of the Washburn posters know if WU got a new stadium audio system? I moved a mile farther away from the stadium over the summer into a house with a lot better acoustic insulation and the sound system seemed louder than any game from the past 4 years. I'm not really that close to the stadium now (about 1.5 miles) and it must've been awful for the folks in College Hill. However, I do remember it seeming way worse for night games in the past, so maybe the noise goes away after September.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                Do any of the Washburn posters know if WU got a new stadium audio system? I moved a mile farther away from the stadium over the summer into a house with a lot better acoustic insulation and the sound system seemed louder than any game from the past 4 years. I'm not really that close to the stadium now (about 1.5 miles) and it must've been awful for the folks in College Hill. However, I do remember it seeming way worse for night games in the past, so maybe the noise goes away after September.
                They know that you moved a little farther away, so they turned the volume knob up a bit, so that they made sure you could hear...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X