Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESU @Pitt GET SOME!

Ewww. Bugs

Pitt has nothing to be strutting about. Should be a good test for both teams. Pitt has a lot to fix from week 1. Emporia had a walk through against NSU. Not sure if that speaks more to the Bugs' quality or NSU's? We'll soon find out.

Comment

Emporia Smells like death!

Comment

Pitt by 10 punts

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          Pitt by 10 punts
          Pitt has evolved way beyond punting.

Now they just place the ball on the ground and dare the other team to pick it up if they aren't going to make a first down.

Comment

I'll be attending this one. Looking forward to seeing the veer...haven't really seen it since my HS days!

It'll be interesting to take in more of the Game Day Atmosphere when I don't have a dog in this fight. I've enjoyed my several trips to the Jungle, even though there have been some losses...

Not sure what the exact schedule will be, but I'd imagine I'll be at one of the Pitt St tailgates...maybe you all can play Find the Bearcat! It won't be that easy, I will be wearing red...good thing as a lifelong Husker fan I do have red in my wardrobe!

Comment

Where's reload and his wagon full of fertilizer?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Where's reload and his wagon full of fertilizer?
                His load was confiscated just outside of Frontenac. We don't allow that kind of BS in Pittsburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Guy View Post

His load was confiscated just outside of Frontenac. We don't allow that kind of BS in Pittsburg.
                  LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
                    I'll be attending this one. Looking forward to seeing the veer...haven't really seen it since my HS days!

It'll be interesting to take in more of the Game Day Atmosphere when I don't have a dog in this fight. I've enjoyed my several trips to the Jungle, even though there have been some losses...

Not sure what the exact schedule will be, but I'd imagine I'll be at one of the Pitt St tailgates...maybe you all can play Find the Bearcat! It won't be that easy, I will be wearing red...good thing as a lifelong Husker fan I do have red in my wardrobe!
                    The only veer you saw in HS was towards a bar in Chadron....hahahahaha

Comment

Comment

I haven't watched ESU because they haven't played a game yet. I will watch them on Saturday, though.

Comment

Comment

I don't remember that. Probably because it has been several years since Pitt lost to pyorrhea state.

Comment

Or let them score more than once in a game, for that matter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X