Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA Week 1 Stats.

Ok, so I'm having issues with my NCAA Stats collector where some teams are not retrieving data... so I'm only going to post MIAA stats for today...

Feel free to request "additional" stats, changes to format, etc... Once I get my collector issue resolved, I'll be posting to all of D-II and tracking throughout the year. I am also thinking about offering up a challenge to others to create the "best" ranking algorithm and track it throughout the year. See if anybody can predict the Conference, SR and National champs fairly early in the season... ;-)

Anyhow, it all starts with getting the data... so we'll start there. Let me know what you think.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	I8Z6PcIqlSNPnI8V4R7h6SL6NqJ1bPuPKZ63nerRo7MrldHrKqIcjYOvB9XkOiufeyncDHOVsfBkWFpoNqv4dIyQdx_29T_J9QXu0ttsdFbN4ewcFf5QNLqsCn5XgEgHrIQiVLffA13aO7bCCZ8B7JSIOW94wNqbFe0OqoQLoKfCvui69Iu6VAS3i0we9dPO_ltwkeen6HvTgqcxwxS4yU_Fo1r20NNJwcvGShmiih4S2UV_Z7eKUpK5PlEnlKK
Views:	222
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	419831

Comment

Lol... just realized I forgot the column names... Man this must be Monday!
      Scoring Offense - Points / Game
      Scoring Defense - Points Allowed / Game
      Total Offense - Yards / Game
      Total Defense - Yards Allowed / Game
      Rushing Offense - Yards / Game
      Rushing Defense - Yards Allowed / Game
      Passing Offense - Yards / Game
      Passing Defense - Yards Allowed / Game
      Turnover Margin
      Penalty Yards / Game

Comment

Looks fuzzy to me.:wink:

Comment

Yeah, I think the new website is reducing the quality because here is a direct link to the image:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ni1asKVkCn2f3pde9

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            Looks fuzzy to me.:wink:
            Put your glasses on you old buzzard.

Comment

I too needed my glasses to see this downsized & compressed version of the image that is being represented here... which is why I posted the entire spreadsheet in the General Discussion group.

I will keep this up to date each week. I don't know what's up with some of the schools' statistics not existing with the NCAA... but hopefully that just means some human haven't uploaded them yet.

Next up comes the "Custom Power Ranking Challenge"... Look for this to arrive with next weeks stats dump, hopefully.
              https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...tical-overview
              Last edited by clintec; 09-10-2019, 07:27 AM. Reason: Not certain why the URL link "object" is just showing as the d2football website... so I'm embedding the URL into the response.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X