Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCM better than predictions or to early

So its only two games and only one competitive game. Are the mules for real?. What will it take before the bandwagon is full.

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
    So its only two games and only one competitive game. Are the mules for real?. What will it take before the bandwagon is full.
    The "Mules are for real" take was better before MW embarrassed Hays last night. Seems more likely that Hays has just substantially retreated for the first time in the Brown era.

That being said, I do think UCM is clearly better than they were last year. Actually, other than FH (down) and the OK schools (both level), I think most of the conference might be better than they were last year, but the Lindenwood to Lincoln swap might keep the conference, taken as a whole, from being any better.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

The "Mules are for real" take was better before MW embarrassed Hays last night. Seems more likely that Hays has just substantially retreated for the first time in the Brown era.

That being said, I do think UCM is clearly better than they were last year. Actually, other than FH (down) and the OK schools (both level), I think most of the conference might be better than they were last year, but the Lindenwood to Lincoln swap might keep the conference, taken as a whole, from being any better.
      Mules are are upper middle of the pack. They squeaked by Hays in the last minute clutch comeback. Any Hays fan would tell you Hays has was an incomplete team going into the year. Seeing them live, Hays has no run game, so at best middle of the pack by default. Conference is won at the LOS. UCM didn't look better than Hays when they played. UCM is talented as always but in my opinion loses 3 or 4

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Mules are are upper middle of the pack. They squeaked by Hays in the last minute clutch comeback. Any Hays fan would tell you Hays has was an incomplete team going into the year. Seeing them live, Hays has no run game, so at best middle of the pack by default. Conference is won at the LOS. UCM didn't look better than Hays when they played. UCM is talented as always but in my opinion loses 3 or 4
        Didn't you have them upsetting the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl?

Comment

Top 3 I'd say. Bolles hands down best qb in the conference and maybe the country

Comment

After a 0-2 start, Hays is now officially toast. Mules finally got it going late in game one and took down Hays in dramatic fashion (payback for last year). In game two the Griffs stuck the knife into Hays from the start and twisted it.. Mules at the Griffs in game three will be a thriller. I don't see anybody going undefeated in conference play with UCM, NW, MW, Pitt and maybe ESU in a death fight to the end..

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Didn't you have them upsetting the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl?
              That was pre AB. Not enough credit goes to Hookem for calling the UCM upset week 1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                  After a 0-2 start, Hays is now officially toast. Mules finally got it going late in game one and took down Hays in dramatic fashion (payback for last year). In game two the Griffs stuck the knife into Hays from the start and twisted it.. Mules at the Griffs in game three will be a thriller. I don't see anybody going undefeated in conference play with UCM, NW, MW, Pitt and maybe ESU in a death fight to the end..
                  UCM will not be at the top. UCM is always the bridesmaid never the bride. Side note to the kids never dog a woman from Warrensburg. STD rates are through the roof.

Comment

UCM will not be at the top. UCM is always the bridesmaid never the bride. Side note to the kids never dog a woman from Warrensburg. STD rates are through the roof.
                    You best get your little pecker brain focused on the crash and burn by the tigers.
                    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-13-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

You best get your little pecker brain focused on the crash and burn by the tigers.
                      Call it what you will. Fanbase knew we had an unbalanced team going in. First sign of regression from season to season for the program under Brown. Hope for a bowl but if not, that just means Al gets more time to get into schools.

Comment

Your soph qb is good as long as he can throw from the pocket, but once he's pressured........well, he's young and he will figure it out. The kid should be the best qb in the conference by the time he's a senior (maybe junior).

P.S. If I'm a pass rusher I'm going to make sure I get a hand full of his long hair. The kid is just asking for a hair take down.
                        Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 09-13-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Call it what you will. Fanbase knew we had an unbalanced team going in. First sign of regression from season to season for the program under Brown. Hope for a bowl but if not, that just means Al gets more time to get into schools.
                          Guess the other coaches and the media didn't get the "fanbase" memo before the preseason polling took place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                            I think they're pretty dang good with a healthy Bolles, but I also wouldn't read much into a 70-7 drubbing of NSU. They played a HS team last night so I say wait a few more weeks before getting out the anointing oil.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

Guess the other coaches and the media didn't get the "fanbase" memo before the preseason polling took place.
                              For the most part the preseason polling is based off of previous seasons reputation. Coaches may have an idea, but even coaches don't know until they get into it in camp and a few weeks in. Teams don't scout each other in depth until the week before.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X