• Show
Clear All

• uco HOT bowl

dec 1 vs Angelo

Re: uco HOT bowl

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    dec 1 vs Angelo
    Congrats!!!

You guys had a pretty unlucky season this year. Nice to see you get something for your efforts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
        Congrats!!!

You guys had a pretty unlucky season this year. Nice to see you get something for your efforts.
        thanks...it will pay off next year but I think we were doing it with smoke and mirrors and just plain old "want to"

Comment

I don't want that, youll be sending me flowers and standing on my door step in the rain for the next 6 months...other than that...don't die till after next years game.

Comment

Congrats to UCO and good luck vs ASU.

Comment

I don't want that, youll be sending me flowers and standing on my door step in the rain for the next 6 months...other than that...don't die till after next years game.
              Not sure that reality is part of your world. Your not right. Anyway, congrats to UCO on the bowl invite.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                Not sure that reality is part of your world. Your not right. Anyway, congrats to UCO on the bowl invite.
                hate to be a dick to you because I don't think weve ever had words before. but, im not sleeping with you or feeding you....couldn't care less.

Comment

hate to be a dick to you because I don't think weve ever had words before. but, im not sleeping with you or feeding you....couldn't care less.

Comment

clever. you and reload must be related...

AAAANNYYY way...I was asking around to a few of their fans and no one has answered about the situation with the firing. it will be a cool experience. we DO have some history with them and we will be making our 4th different bowl in the last 5 years. not the playoffs but until we get consistent, it is what it is.

Comment

Comment

I see. thnks for the background....

doesn't matter about reload. shes a poser errr poster who thinks shes a funny chick. I think I read shes been in trouble with the law about some jacked up incident back in college. something about duct tape, a bratwurst and a goat.
                        everywhere she goes, you can hear small children ask why she smells like meatloaf and hai karate.

Comment

I see. thnks for the background....

doesn't matter about reload. shes a poser errr poster who thinks shes a funny chick. I think I read shes been in trouble with the law about some jacked up incident back in college. something about duct tape, a bratwurst and a goat.
                          everywhere she goes, you can hear small children ask why she smells like meatloaf and hai karate.

Comment

right now young. well see what the next 2 weeks bring. finishing the season with the 3rd string qb is a big problem.

Comment

right now young. well see what the next 2 weeks bring. finishing the season with the 3rd string qb is a big problem.
                              Despite all their problems, ASU front 7 can stuff the run and they are fast enough to keep the edges contained. Will need 2b able to throw the ball to loosen them up. As seen from the triple option ENMU game, running only will make for a long afternoon.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X