• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braden Wright earns MIAA's football offensive player of the week honors

https://bearcatsports.com/news/2019/...T8h4E80wTHt2jI

#stillshouldprobablyfreethebackupqb

Comment

Wow. I would've given it to the Shurig kid. Seemed like he was 10 for 10 converting on 3rd and long.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
        Wow. I would've given it to the Shurig kid. Seemed like he was 10 for 10 converting on 3rd and long.
        Wright passed for a career-high 278 yards and accounted for three touchdowns. Wright was 20-29 passing, while rushing six times for 47 yards and a score.

Comment

Amazing that NW already has a defensive and offensive MIAA POW and O & D are both struggling

Comment

Comment

Surely you remember the defense scoring a few of those points for the nice average?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

Surely you remember the defense scoring a few of those points for the nice average?

Comment

I don't think they've improved that much yet. Both games they have shown up for a half of football. Mo West was just better than Washburn. Next 3 weeks aren't looking too tough fortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

I don't think they've improved that much yet. Both games they have shown up for a half of football. Mo West was just better than Washburn. Next 3 weeks aren't looking too tough fortunately.
                    MoWest was better than NW from what I saw. Better at everything, including holding.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

MoWest was better than NW from what I saw. Better at everything, including holding.
                      Fortunately they held so well that people took notice!

Comment

Maybe that makes them bad at holding if they are getting caught. NW has always been great at it. I swear they snatched a Pitt DT completely naked 3 plays in a row one year and didn't get called.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X