Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    This criticism was fair. Devin does a great job of owning up to any fair criticism and trying to grow from it.

He has energy and ability and is young and inexperienced. I think I was the same way at his age. Give me a chance to develop him into a great one.
    Sorry, but speaking for NW fans, we demand greatness from the beginning or assume the whole thing is falling apart.

#freereloadorwhoeverelsemaybeabletodoitperfectfrom thestart

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Maybe the QB can run if he hands it off, and then gets it pitched back to him? IDK?
      And if the game is played within 50 miles of Pitt, then all players are required to take turns punting..

Comment

Basing it on the quality of student announcers, I think it would be a pretty bad product.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	424056

Comment

Liberal MO is near me, and they moved to 8 man in the last couple of years.
          This year is Liberal's first year in 8-man. The Bulldogs are 1-2 on the year.

Comment

Yeah I knew it was recent. I Heard talk about it last year, so wasn't sure if it happened last year or this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

Sorry, but speaking for NW fans, we demand greatness from the beginning or assume the whole thing is falling apart.

#freereloadorwhoeverelsemaybeabletodoitperfectfrom thestart

Comment

It would end in a 47-23 blow out. So you might as well just admit defeat so we can save our energy for better things

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I don't know if the QB can't run in 6-man... maybe the center is eligible...
                  8 man you can't have more than 5 men on the LOS.

From what I've read though, it seems like there must be two exchanges of the football before you can run forward. So that would mean the QB can't run.
                  Someone has fed you a line of poop.
                  Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post

Someone has fed you a line of poop.

Comment

The snap counts as an exchange.

Comment

Comment

Sorry to let you know but...........Everything is the same as 11 man in 8 man. The exceptions or some of them are the size of the field, 80 x 40 instead of 100 x 53 1/3, 5 on the line instead of 7, 3 backs instead of 4, Eligible receivers do not Have to wear any particular number ie. the qb could wear #60 if he wanted. Kickoffs into the end zone are set at the 15 yard line. As far as handoffs and passing everything is the same as 11 man.
                          I coached at a school that switched to 8 man. We played it the last 6 years I was there. Much faster and the only difference is that there are 3 less players on each side of the ball.
                          Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                            That team had 11 players on the roster and made it to the state championship game.
                            I love that!

When my daughter was little, she played on a coach pitch softball team.They had 7 players and won the tourney.

Comment

I also like at small schools when you see the handful of players veer off from the locker room and head over to play in the band at halftime.

Comment

I was googling 6 man and saw some schools were running 7 and 9 player teams instead of 6 or 8.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X