Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutsiderLookingOut View Post

Pittsburg Colgan would have their way with them. 3rd and 4th string will get good reps this week vs NSU.
    And that's saying something since Colgan is winless so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post

And that's saying something since Colgan is winless so far this year.
      Frontenac Woodshedded them.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Frontenac Woodshedded them.
        Not the only thing Frontenac woodshedded this week. WTF going on down there in Chicken Country?
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Not the only thing Frontenac woodshedded this week. WTF going on down there in Chicken Country?
          We don't talk about stuff that goes on in Frontenac.

Comment

Griff and mule fans are quiet about this one. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I wish it wasn't at the same time as Pitt. It's going to be tough trying not to hear the score while I'm at the game.

Comment

I'll get to watch the Hays and bods before I go watch Pitt, though.Willbe wierd watching 2 teams that are pass heavy, then watching the veer against a team with no defense./

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Comment

Oh I forgot about the City gov't implosion dealie. Too little Nepotism is bad in CR CO. They won't stand for it.

Comment

Wonder what Brown has cooking up to show the Bods this weekend.

Comment

Brown is probably trying to find their running game which was MIA last week against MoWest..

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        Brown is probably trying to find their running game which was MIA last week against MoWest..
                        MIA infers that there was something in the beginning that has now gone missing. If there was nothing in the beginning (no running game in week one vs UCM).then it's impossible for it to be MIA in game two vs MW.

Comment

2 fun comebacks only to choke in overtime, 2 blowouts, a fun game in Kearney, and whatever tf that was in Joplin.

Great week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X