Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have been intercepted. While a good job by Donadelle to remain focused, I think seeing Zac Davidson outrunning Mo West defenders twice last night for long touchdowns was more impressive. To me that play is a "Not so top 10 play". Still nice to get the coverage on the ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
      Should have been intercepted. While a good job by Donadelle to remain focused, I think seeing Zac Davidson outrunning Mo West defenders twice last night for long touchdowns was more impressive. To me that play is a "Not so top 10 play". Still nice to get the coverage on the ESPN.
      Players outrunning other players for long runs to the endzone happen every week in football. I watched the video from MW. Impressive? Meh. I'm sure you understand Top 10. But I could see Not So Top 10 too.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
        Donadelle TD catch #8 on ESPN Top 10 this morning...

https://twitter.com/themiaa/status/1...490044933?s=21
        That should definitely be in the Not Top 10 for MoSo defense.

Comment

Going for it on 4th, onside kicking when game is still not out of hand, punting on 3rd down. ??? Seems MOSO has an identity crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
            Donadelle TD catch #8 on ESPN Top 10 this morning...

https://twitter.com/themiaa/status/1...490044933?s=21
            Wasn't a great play as far as execution... poorly thrown ball while on the move, but obviously, the unusualness of the finish made it a Top 10 Sportscenter play. It's always good to be seen nationally though... no publicity is bad publicity. Unless you're Antonio Brown.
            Last edited by Alfred33; 09-23-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Wasn't a great play as far as execution... poorly thrown ball while on the move (pretty much what we see from this quarterback on the regular), but obviously, the unusualness of the finish made it a Top 10 Sportscenter play. It's always good to be seen nationally though... no publicity is bad publicity. Unless you're Antonio Brown.
              Not really sure what you mean from "This quarterback on a regular". It was Hohensee that threw the ball not Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Not really sure what you mean from "This quarterback on a regular". It was Hohensee that threw the ball not Wright.
                Insert foot in mouth... I didn't get see the 2nd half. I just watched the play again... first time I saw it was on my phone, and I didn't even even see that it was a hand-off to Hohensee. My bad... horrible original post. We must coach our quarterbacks to throw that way, lol... I'll edit it, and my apologies to Mr. Wright.
                Last edited by Alfred33; 09-23-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

Going for it on 4th, onside kicking when game is still not out of hand, punting on 3rd down. ??? Seems MOSO has an identity crisis.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X