Go Bronchos!

Comment

Beat em okies.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          Beat em okies.
          dats that plan.

Comment

The title of the thread is the most correct thing involved. If you watched this game and didn't know someone on the field, you really oughtta question your life.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
              The title of the thread is the most correct thing involved. If you watched this game and didn't know someone on the field, you really oughtta question your life.
              first night selling alcohol inside the stadium. it was worth it.

I really wish we had pitt the second game. if so, were 3 and 0 going into maryville

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

I really wish we had pitt the second game. if so, were 3 and 0 going into maryville
                Nope

Comment

Comment

dont lose. these words will suck for you.

Comment

Pitt will lose. When they do, they will deserve to lose.

Comment

dont lose. these words will suck for you.
                        Pitt will lose and yet nothing I said will change. You presumed that UCO would win in week 2, I presumed they wouldn't as I don't think they would give up a big lead now, like they did in week 1. You were very confident of the Oline and RBs once again this year and once again this year I didn't see anything special in Edmond. You said it, I just agreed with you.

I was expecting a loss in game 1. What is it with the Chos that they don't come out ready to go?

I believe right now that the Brochos and Gorillas are the Mason/Dixon line in the MIAA. Those teams that will finish above us will be playoff bound and those below us won't make the bowls. I think this year both go bowling again.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

Pitt will lose and yet nothing I said will change. You presumed that UCO would win in week 2, I presumed they wouldn't as I don't think they would give up a big lead now, like they did in week 1. You were very confident of the Oline and RBs once again this year and once again this year I didn't see anything special in Edmond. You said it, I just agreed with you.

I was expecting a loss in game 1. What is it with the Chos that they don't come out ready to go?

I believe right now that the Brochos and Gorillas are the Mason/Dixon line in the MIAA. Those teams that will finish above us will be playoff bound and those below us won't make the bowls. I think this year both go bowling again.
                          Correction.

The Bronchos are well south of the Mason/Dixon line.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

Correction.

The Bronchos are well south of the Mason/Dixon line.
                            That programs so up and down from week to week, you can't judge if you had a good win or a bad loss.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

That programs so up and down from week to week, you can't judge if you had a good win or a bad loss.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X