Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Also Pitt has enough uniforms that 2 different players don't need to be wearing #9.
    Pitt has 92 kids with numbers assigned and another 37 listed on the roster with no numbers listed. Seems like a lot. We have two kids wearing 9, 15 and 21. We'd have to take away the DEs in the 40s and the LBs in the teens to make it work without duplicate numbers.

Comment

Give me a Dback wearing double ott, please

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

me too - I actually had that one closer to a coin flip
        If they throw 3-5 less interceptions, MoSo has a chance. I am thinking this one ends up somewhere around a 63 to 49 final score in favor of Hays.

Comment

I figured out what's wrong with Emporia this year.

Comment

https://www.kansascity.com/news/stat...235388927.html

oops trying again

Comment

Napping? Right...
              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Pitt @ UNK is going to be my Game of the Week... Lopers stay underrated and have a great run D but gave up some passing yards to MSSU. I think this has the potential to be the coming out party for Sexton and that Pitt spread attack.

Southern @ Hays has upset special written all over it... Tigers starting QB suffered an injury last week in Topeka which makes him questionable for Saturday. Park can chuck it (as long as he doesn't throw 6 picks again).

UCO @ NW is weird to me... On one hand the 'Chos could (should?) be 3-0 but on the other hand they could (should?) be 1-2. Yeah, the Bearcats have looked vulnerable in pass defense but, UCO didn't exactly torch Pitt or UNK through the air. They looked good throwing last week but (no offense) it was Lincoln.

WU @ Central MO isn't gonna be close IMO. Washburn has looked solid throwing the ball but, let's look at those three games. Week 1 (no offense) Lincoln. Week 2 NW, we've established their struggles in that aspect. Week 3 Ft Hays: 'Bods were trailing and had to throw to get back into it (which they did). Schurig *wants* to have a run-first offense so I think that's what he's going to try to establish early. UCM's pass rush has looked formidable. They look like one of those defenses that is really effective at disrupting the passing game when they know it's coming.

I just realized that I've effectively typed out the cliff notes to my Week 4 breakdown for the podcast... Please listen anyway.

Comment

Also Pitt has enough uniforms that 2 different players don't need to be wearing #9.
                  And #11 and #15 and ...

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I am fairly certain he could do it, though. He comes out cold each week and plays lights out. #watchoutbolles
                    I think our defense will be able to contain that Kearney option. If it weren't for 2 big plays, our rush defense would be right there statistically with Northwest's. The defense doesn't seem to allow those nearly as much as recent years. Which is nice.
                    And one of those runs was against backups.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FVfTlRJxUpN90hjwBu9sSehnGRov4OJlnaZjO4Nvf-NVjV1ZRg4fuBZVS58YpPhChnXOU46Rc0SULPAZlVMKOS_Xn5p7eYcUTbFc-7icAfsnK2T7ek2T_UOdzcfgXRz5hFFYF9lhOg-deCK4vA0THpWTI8dkRh862Ypch4ndHML38xwFvEuBvoJaYSiUifWyNLt6tNGoU5IhpkclWOeAkV5NXPxr_lC_DN5aCXEhINuuThJX1j0nseSm1_pGAHf
Views:	198
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	427270
                      Family Day at Northwest means red caps and black jerseys. 2011 was first use of black uni's.

Comment

cm & nwms are what i thought they'd be
                        mowest is significantly better
                        pitt looks about right
                        hays not as good
                        es....meh i guess.
                        moso better
                        wburn looks about right
                        nk idk about them
                        nest....zzzzz.
                        co looks about right
                        lincoln might be marginally better

it's a big blob of mediocrity & i think cm's going to win it & get run in the po's.
                        maybe (about the winner, not the mediocrity the league blows).
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

UCM's Brook Bolles - D2 national offensive player for week three. . MIAA offensive player for weeks one and three. Bolles will light-up Washburn in week four.
                          Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 09-26-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I'm announcing it now. UCM will not win the conference unless it's a 2 or 3 way tie.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X