Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Hays and Emporia be taken seriously as football teams

Hays has an all time record of 16-13-1 to Missouri Southern!

Emporia has an all time record of 4-2 vs..........................Lincoln. Lincoln...........

Wow, that is interesting. Hey, relax Street....I'm on it. I'll study the Quatrains, drink a beer, sniff some glue, twist one up and then sleep on it. Wait, what was the question again?
    Last edited by Donkeydamus; 09-26-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Just another reason to boot FH and ESU from the MIAA and also eject them from the dismal state of Kansas. Hey, the Kansas state tourism slogan is, "Kansas... it's on the way to Colorado"..
      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-26-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure the slogan is "You're in KS. Now gtfo."

Comment

What is Pitt. St. record verse FHSU in the past 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Roll Tiges 28 View Post
            What is Pitt. St. record verse FHSU in the past 3 years?
            Thank God you have won 3 in a row. With that 3 game winning streak vs Pitt you are now up to a whopping .344 winning percentage all time vs Pitt (worst of any current MIAA school). 22-46-9 overall

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Pretty sure the slogan is "You're in KS. Now gtfo."
              I thought that they gave up on tourism in Kansas? Isn't there a plan to pull up the entire state, drop in in the Pacific somewhere and just make the entire footprint a giant recreational lake for the other Midwestern states?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post

I thought that they gave up on tourism in Kansas? Isn't there a plan to pull up the entire state, drop in in the Pacific somewhere and just make the entire footprint a giant recreational lake for the other Midwestern states?
                Gotta side with Kansas on this one. Lived there for 7 1/2 years and loved it. One of the best places I have lived. Only drawback was that I had to carry a book in my car in case I got lost. That way I could stand on it to see across the state and find my way home.

Comment

Nebraska paid big bucks for their new tourism slogan: "Nebraska, it's not for everyone."

I almost forgot, don't overlook either Hays or Emporia, once they get back on track, they are going to upset some teams.
                  Last edited by NW Normal; 09-27-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

The Hornets have a couple of playoff wins.

Comment

that sounds delightful. if we could all upgrade to lakefront property that would + my homes value.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

No. Kansas is great without tourism. I just refuse to pay their tax rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                          The Hornets have a couple of playoff wins.
                          mans a few bowl game wins.... this thread is trash. Far more teams should gtfo of the MIAA before hays and ESU are EVER BROUGHT INTO THE CONVERSATION.

Comment

like the all caps
                            shows you mean bizznezz
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                              like the all caps
                              shows you mean bizznezz

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X