Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 discussion

Only one, maybe 2 games that I think aren't going to be complete wastes of time this week.

Maybe Hays/UCO and MW/WU.

Although I think that MW d line might actually maim Schurig if he plays qb.

Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

UCM put up 55 points in just 23 minutes of possession against Washburn.....where do you get the idea that the Mules might "mess around" at MoSouth?
      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-29-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

UCM put up 55 points in just 23 minutes of possession against Washburn.....where do you get the idea that the Mules might "mess around" at MoSouth?
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

2018 UCM vs UCO
          2017 UCM vs UCO

I went ahead and put the winners in bold for you to help you out.
          As NW said in his post all you have to do is look at Clemson vs UNC last night. Or Army vs Oklahoma last year. There are hundreds of examples. The main issue is at the end of the day these are 18-22 year old young men who are easily distracted by classes, money issues, women, family drama, beer etc.

Comment

You don't remember 05 when a bad mules team hung like 80 on a Pitt team who went pretty deep in the playoffs?

Comment

Heck never mind the ancient history. The mules have had a wtf loss or three every single season for the last 2 decades.

Comment

LMAO - "cfb" country foot ball? Spare us your lack of foundation of thought and deficiency in english composition.......just go let your dog out to pee..

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Heck never mind the ancient history. The mules have had a wtf loss or three every single season for the last 2 decades.
                  Here we go.....Little Pee Pee wants in on the fight......go stir the chili and check on your wife's famous buns.

Comment

Here we go.....Little Pee Pee wants in on the fight......go stir the chili and check on your wife's famous buns.
                    Not really a fair fight when I state facts and you come back with nothing. More like a beating. I actually feel bad for brutalizing you. I'll be nicer from now on.

Comment

LMAO - "cfb" country foot ball? Spare us your lack of foundation of thought and deficiency in english composition.......just go let your dog out to pee..
                      zzzzzzz. the least you could do is make me laugh when you have nothing else

it was a stupid ? basted in myopia - get over it - we all ask them from time to time.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Not really a fair fight when I state facts and you come back with nothing. More like a beating. I actually feel bad for brutalizing you. I'll be nicer from now on.

I"m really not feeling the "beating", but the next time I'm in Lamar (never) I would like to check out your wife's famous buns......hey, just kidding, lol...we're cool.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

zzzzzzz. the least you could do is make me laugh when you have nothing else

it was a stupid ? basted in myopia - get over it - we all ask them from time to time.

What is "basted in myopia" ?

Comment

What is "basted in myopia" ?
                            He probably means based in myopia. Which is nearsightedness.

Comment

Or shortsightedness if you will.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X