Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW v Pitt Suite Tickets

The Kansas City Chiefs have donated my non-profit employer, Cornerstones of Care, a suite for the game. I have 8 tickets and 2 parking passes for this clash of what looks to be two 5-0 teams.

I am a Pitt alum, but I live in a house divided. I grew up in KS, but oversee our companies MO operations- including an office in Maryville. We will also be starting services out of a Pittsburg office in January 2020. So we invite Bearcats and Gorillas to come together in one confined space for the game and live in harmony for approximately 3 hours. It's my hope Bearcats can be gracious losers (history says that's a challenge).

I am asking for a donation to Cornerstones of Care in exchange for suite tickets and parking. The suite will not have food and drink available, but you have access to concessions on the club level. You'll also have an indoor seat in the middle of October. The suite is in an end zone if that persuades or dissuades anyone.

If you are interested, please let me know via private message or thread post and we'll talk about the specifics of your donation and how to do so.

I'll match 25% of the donations received from members of this board for tickets and donate that amount to Brandon/d2football.com

https://cornerstonesofcare.org/
    Gorillas K.A.W.C!

Originally posted by kicker31098 View Post
    The Kansas City Chiefs have donated my non-profit employer, Cornerstones of Care, a suite for the game. I have 8 tickets and 2 parking passes for this clash of what looks to be two 5-0 teams.

I am a Pitt alum, but I live in a house divided. I grew up in KS, but oversee our companies MO operations- including an office in Maryville. We will also be starting services out of a Pittsburg office in January 2020. So we invite Bearcats and Gorillas to come together in one confined space for the game and live in harmony for approximately 3 hours. It's my hope Bearcats can be gracious losers (history says that's a challenge).

I am asking for a donation to Cornerstones of Care in exchange for suite tickets and parking. The suite will not have food and drink available, but you have access to concessions on the club level. You'll also have an indoor seat in the middle of October. The suite is in an end zone if that persuades or dissuades anyone.

If you are interested, please let me know via private message or thread post and we'll talk about the specifics of your donation and how to do so.

I'll match 25% of the donations received from members of this board for tickets and donate that amount to Brandon/d2football.com

https://cornerstonesofcare.org/
    I'm now in a house divided too...but only during BB season!! My youngest daughter will be a Gorilla hoopster starting next year!

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I'm now in a house divided too...but only during BB season!! My youngest daughter will be a Gorilla hoopster starting next year!
      As parents, we all hope that our kids will be better people than we are. Congrats! You did it!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

As parents, we all hope that our kids will be better people than we are. Congrats! You did it!
        Well...she's a better athlete, I'll give her that...;)

Comment

The Kilgore's (the father played FB at Pitt) sent their sons to Northwest because they both got scholarship money. Pitt was only going to give Chad $$. Kyle turned into a pretty good receiver at tight end.

Comment

Currently 11 Bearcats and 6 Gorillas in the suite. Room for 7 more.
            Gorillas K.A.W.C!

Comment

I smell a poop fight brewing.

Comment

Well...she's a better athlete, I'll give her that...;)
                She's probably better than you in a lot of things..... LOL.... :D

Comment

Currently 11 Bearcats and 6 Gorillas in the suite. Room for 7 more.
                  What suite?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

What suite?
                    210G. In the endzone.

We now have 11Bearcats and 11 Gorillas in the suite. Two tickets left.
                    Gorillas K.A.W.C!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

She's probably better than you in a lot of things..... LOL.... :D
                      True...although, I currently hold the family record for most points in a Basketball game (27-21)...if she plays anything like she did last summer, that will probably fall this year too!

She's smoked me in the family home run record...she's done it in probably somewhere between 200 and 300 more games...you know when you play close to 75-80 games a summer for 10 years, plus 25-30 a year for HS ball vs. 17 a year from ages 9-13, 35-40 ages 14-18...it adds up!

Comment

Numbers have shifted. Confirmed 10 Gorillas and 8 Bearcats in the suite. 6 tickets available on a first come, first donate basis.
                        Gorillas K.A.W.C!

Comment

Numbers have shifted. Confirmed 10 Gorillas and 8 Bearcats in the suite. 6 tickets available on a first come, first donate basis.
                          Save those six spots for pole dancers (3 from the ville / 3 from pitt).a real skank-a-thon. You could probably sell more tickets to watch that than the football game.
                          Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-09-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Ya, no doubt that Jimbo Slush and the other half dozen UCO fans will be headed home from getting their ass kicked in Warrensburg and looking for some "okie girl" style entertainment. The NW / Pitt pole dancing skank-a-ton at Arrowhead will light their fire.....just raise the cornhole flag at Arrowhead and they'll lock onto the beam and find their way to the party.
                            Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 10-09-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X